Jamaica from the air
Beach with Susan
My uncle's yard
Triple S. Simoné, Sandy, & Suzy
My aunts and I, Sandy, and Loris
Cricket haha
Fun time
Sandy and I
My grandma and her grandkids, I was either 2 or 3 years old here, I found this pic at my Uncles house.
I need to be an eyelash model
Sandy did my hair,she did a great job
Favorite, favorite ice cream
My sweet lil cousin Tiffy
Coming from Chruch and making a quick stop at the fisherman's warf
Rasta, my favorite scarf
Favorite bycycle earring. I lost one.
My cute lil cousin
White Witch golf resort one of the most beautiful places I have ever been.
Some random rock on a walk to my cousins house
My grandma, she is the strongest person I know. Physically, she is 71 yrs old.
same scaf above, but I made it into a shirt
I love these slippers, I took it from my aunt.
I love lizards.
Town,on a drive with my uncle.
Cute lil cat in a bag
Sugar Cane
Green Banana
I am thinking about locks
Sandy at the fisherman's warf
My grandma's field, she cultivated all of that.
Pretty, my aunts bird. He is so smart. He says "Good morning mama, papa, Loris," and "thank you."
My cousin Tiffy.














































No comments:
Post a Comment