Friday, August 26, 2011

I had to curse out this dumb ass Niggas today!


Today I decided to follow my younger sister to the library which is only about 5 minutes from our house.  While we were walking there, there were a group of about 7 guys just standing around at 3:30pm in the phucking afternoon on a damn thursday when they should have probably been at work.  They were ogling us from a mile away.  I was already in a pissed off mood, so I was not up to dealing with anyone.

Anyways, my sister and I got up to them and they were all just staring(gross), so a few of them smiled and said hi, so I smiled and said hi too and walked off.  As soon as I got ahead, one of the guys was like, "what's your name," my response was, "I don't have a name."  He then replied and said, "how about I call you bytch then," I don't play that shyt with any guy calling a female a bytch especially when it's me.  So I turned around and stopped and said,"No, you did not just call me that you trifling asss N igga!"  I was so phucking pissed.  He was like, "What are you gonna do."  I was phucking digusted even with the other dumbasses who were around him and didn't say anything.  These guys were not even teenagers they were around 27-38 years old.  So I gave him the middle finger and said, "the next time you wanna call a female a bytch make sure you notify your mama first."  And then I walked off, he was so pissed.  I am sure if we were not out in the open like that he would have tried to do something hahaha, but there was a small crowd that started to gather.

No comments:

Post a Comment