Oh my gosh, I cannot believe they did that shyt. That is why I listen to the news with a grain of salt.
It's like that Riot in the U.K. and they said that black man shot at the police and that is why they killed him, I knew that shyt was fishy b/c coincidentally the bullet grazed the officers radio and that was why he didn't get shot(how nice of the bullet to go directly for the radio). I knew that shyt was BS, and it turned out to be just that! That guy did not shoot at the police, yet he was still murdered.
It's like that Riot in the U.K. and they said that black man shot at the police and that is why they killed him, I knew that shyt was fishy b/c coincidentally the bullet grazed the officers radio and that was why he didn't get shot(how nice of the bullet to go directly for the radio). I knew that shyt was BS, and it turned out to be just that! That guy did not shoot at the police, yet he was still murdered.
No comments:
Post a Comment