I feel the most at home when I am reading, writing and listening to music. Or the freedom from a bicycle ride.
Thoughts of the Conscious and Unconscious. ("Man constantly meets himself. Do good to those who have despitefully used you; and you overcome then in yourself what you have done to your fellow man.") "Be kind not in some great deed of heroism; not in some great speech or act that may be pointed to with pride-but rather in the little kindnesses from day to day." "Do your best and God will do the rest." "We do not take praise we give all praise and thanks to the Almighty God."
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Quotes
"He was the second snow man to be melting away before her eyes, only this one was different. It was a paradox. The colder he became the more he melted." pg316 of "The book Thief," by Markus Zusak.
I feel the most at home when I am reading, writing and listening to music. Or the freedom from a bicycle ride.
I feel the most at home when I am reading, writing and listening to music. Or the freedom from a bicycle ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment