Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hanging in D.C. with one of my bffs.

I have not seen Eric in two years, now that I am back home for a lil while we made plans to chill but things always came up.  So finally today we got to hang out, it was just like old time, it felt like it was only yesterday I had seen him.  He and I as well as one of my sister and my brother went to D.C. for the day.  But before that we had to hit up our favorite food spot 'El Pollo Rico.'  We  went down to the Smithsonian it was fun, we enjoyed the day, but of course it wouldn't be a trip without something interesting happening which always does lol.   Towards the end of the day my brother and I went on the merry go around and after we got off the wind picked up and without warning it started raining like crazy.  Everyone including us was running like crazy tryna find shelter, it was funny to watch the chaos and to partake in it.  We found a tent to stay under but was kicked out b/c with all the chairs it was not safe to be so close incase of lightening.  So thus we had to run out again in the rain hahaaha, it was crazy, finally after a minute we found the metro station.  Everyone was wet, and it was a magnificent ending to our day, I love the rain.   Never a dull moment!











                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment