Thursday, July 28, 2011

A learning experience!

There is so much I am learning right now.  There is so much information, I do not even know where to begin, but in the next few weeks I hope to finish writing the thoughts and info that I have gathered, as well as finish the book I am reading.  There are many information from the Akashic record that we all have access to within that I would like to share.  You will get an even more in depth glimpse of Atlantis and the facts behind it(even more so than I have already written); Egypt and it's mysteries and connection to Atlantis; God and his love and compassion for us; Jesus because he died for our transgression we have the opportunity to redeem ourselves from our karma by showing mercy,  love, compassion, honesty, and oneness to the people associated with our lives to redeem ourselves from karma and the sins we may have committed. There is so much information that is necessary to know.

To know all I am saying you should read.... "Edgar Cayce Modern Prophet Four Complete Books."

No comments:

Post a Comment