All I am asking you for is about 50 tries and I will be faithful to you for the rest
of my life if you work with me throughout these time. Oh push-ups
we will become best friends even if it kills me. I will not give up on you, so just do your
part. Push-ups I am not sure who came up with you, but someone did and decided to introduce you to me
so now we must become one. Oh pus-ups you must have been made up from some evil joke or from an
over achiever who liked to show off. Now we have met and you have to be nice! I will try my best to spend some time with you everyday, and a bit more time the following days until we become in sync with each other. Oh push-ups it will be so easy for me to give up on you right now, but I cannot, I must prove it to myself that we can become one.
I don't know what it is about her video but I got it right away. Loved the
laying flat on the ground one.
No comments:
Post a Comment