Saturday, July 2, 2011

Renditions of the song "I can't make you love me"

I use to love this song when I was in high school, the  end of ninth grade and the beginning of tenth grade specifically.  I use to listen to this song every night on the radio and reminisce about the guy I had a crush on.  I liked that guy with so much passion, it's so funny to think about now, I never thought I would ever like anyone as much as I liked him until the next person came along lol.  All my friends were so shocked that out of everyone he was the one that I liked,  b/c he was not all that attractive but there was something about him that I was so attracted to. It was ridiculous how much I liked him.  We both could not admit our feelings for each other, it was like playing a crazy love game.  I did not think I would ever stop liking him; no matter what I did I could not stop liking him.  When I look back I can smile on the events now, being so unsure, yet so sure at the same time.  I swear teenage years were something else.  Anyways here are the best rendition of the song that I watched.



Wow, this guy is so fricking Gorgeous, and his voice
doubles his sex appeal.






It looks like the guy in the 'I love' shirt is in love with Lisa.



No comments:

Post a Comment