Luke 11:1-4 how to pray
"Our father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth. Give us day by day our daily bread. And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation, and deliver us from the evil one."
Trust in the Lord in all your ways and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he shall guide your path.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Matthew 25:35,36
For I was hungred, and ye gave me meat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry.
Prov-6:30
Mark 12:18-27 on Resurrection and speaking that we live on.
For when they rise from the dead they neither marry Nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven. Mark 12:25
Poor widow giving money. Mark 12:41-44
Mark 13:4-13 the last days.
**mark 9:11-13 Elijah being John the BaptistZ
Mark 9:22-23 having faith
Mark 5:7-14, demon possessed by thousand
Mark chapter 4- parable explained
When Jesus heard it, he said to them, 'those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.' Mark 2:17
Mark 2:5-12, forgiving, healing paralytic and answering unbelievers.
John the Baptist is Elijah- Mark 1:1-5 John came before Jesus to prepare the way. This ties back into Mark chapter 9.
Mark 7:8-9"for laying aside the commandment of God, you hold the tradition of men- the watching of pitchers and cups, and many other such things you do."
He said to them 'all too well you reject the commandment of God, that you may keep your tradition.'
^**^"There is nothing that enters a man from outside which can defile him, but the things which comes out of him, those are the things that defile a man." Mark 7:15
Mark 7:18-23 speaking about what comes out of the heart makes a person sin.
Mark 12:17 "And Jesus answered and said to them, 'Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.' And they marveled at him.
Luke 1:5-45 Johns and Jesus birth
"But the angel said to him 'do not be afraid, Zacharias, for your prayer is heard; and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son and you shall call his name John." Luke 1:13
"He will also go before him on the spirit and power of Elijah, 'to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children,' and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just, to make ready a people prepared for the Lord." Luke 1:17 speaking of John the Baptist, this confirms he is the spirit Elijah and reincarnation.
"And they asked him, 'what then? Are you Elijah?' he said, 'I am not.' 'Are you the prophet?' And he answered 'no.'. Then they said to him, 'who are you, that we may give an answer to those who sent us? What do you say about yourself? He said: 'I am 'the voice of one crying in the wilderness: make straight the way of the Lord' as the prophet Isaiah said.". John 1:21-23 (John is saying he is not Elijah because the conscious does not recall past lives. But the information he knows and was give was that he is the voice crying in the wilderness and the one who straight the way of the Lord)
"And they asked him(Jesus) saying, 'why do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?' Then he answered and told them 'Indeed, Elijah is coming first and restores all things. And how it is written concerning the son of man, that he must suffer many things and be treated with contempt? But I say to you that Elijah has also come, and they did to him whatever they wished it is written of him.". Mark 9:11-13
"Thus says the Lord, king of Israel, and his redeemer, the Lord of hosts: 'I am the first and I am the last, besides me there is no God." Isaiah 44:6
"Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel." Isaiah 7:14
**** Luke 6:27-36 loving your enemies
***Luke 6:37-42- judge not
Luke 7:28-John the Baptist
Luke7:33-34 speaking of John and Jesus
Luke 7:36-50 Sinful woman forgiving
Mark 6:14-29, John the Baptist beheaded
Luke 10:30-37 The good Samaritan
Luke 11:1-4 how to pray
"Our father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth. Give us day by day our daily bread. And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation, and deliver us from the evil one."
Luke 11:9-10 ask and you shall receive
Luke 11:29-32 Jesus speaks out against his generation saying they only want signs
Luke 12:4-5 do not fear men
"And I say to you. My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and and after that have no more that they can do. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after he has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear him!" Luke 12:4-5
"Now when they bring you to the synagogues and magistrates and authorities, do not worry about how or what you should answer, or what you should say. For the holy spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say.". Luke 12:11
And he said unto them, 'take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
***Luke 12:22-34 do not worry
Luke14:7-14***** Take the lowly place
Luke 15:1-7 Parable of the lost sheep and sinners
Luke 15:11-31 Parable of the lost son
Luke 15:24 'for this my son was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.'. And they began to be merry.
Luke 17:6 So the Lord said, "If you have faith as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'be pulled up by the roots and be planted in the sea,' and it would obey you."
****Now when he was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, he answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, 'see here!' or 'see there!' for indeed, the kingdom of God is within you." Luke 17:21-22
Luke 18:9-14 Parable of the Pharisee and the tax collector
"I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted." Luke 18:14
"But even Moses showed on the burning bush passage that the dead are raised, when he called the Lord 'the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.'" "For he is not the God of the dead but of the living, for all live to him." Luke 20:37-38
"And we indeed justly, for we receive the due reward of our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong.". Then he said to Jesus, "Lord, remember me when you come into your kingdom.". And Jesus said to him, "Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise." Luke 23:41-43
And when Jesus had cried out with a loud voice, he said, "Father into your hand I commit my spirit.". Having said that he breathed his last. Luke 23:46
Then, as they were afraid and bowed their faces to the earth, they said to them, "why do you seek the living among the dead?" Luke 24:5
"Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. Handle me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have." Luke 24:39
He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him nothing was made that was made. John 1:2-3
He was in the world, and the world was made through him, and the world did not know him. John 1:10
John bore witness of him and cried out, saying, "this was he of whom I said, 'he who comes after me is preferred before me, for he was before me." John 1:15
And John bore witness, saying, "I saw the spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and he remained upon him." "I did not know him, but he who sent me to baptize with water said to me, 'Upon whom you see the spirit descending, and remaining on him, this is he who baptizes with the holy spirit.'. "And I have seen and testified that this is the son of God.". John 1:32-34
John chapter 3- look more into it, I am not sure what it means.
John 3:16- for God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son.
"God is Spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.". John 4:24
John 5:5-6. Now a certain was there who had an infirmity thirty eight tears. When Jesus saw him lying there, and knew that he already had been in that condition a long time, he said to him, "do you want to be made well?".
-Jesus saw that he had his fair due of whatever lesson he was living out.
Continuation of above quote "Afterward Jesus found him in the temple and said to him, "See, you have been made well. Sin no more, lest a worse thing come upon you." John 5:14
John 5:20-23, Jesus speaking about himself and the father.
John 5:24-47- Jesus speaking of judgement.
Therefore when Jesus perceived that they were about to come and take him by force to make him king, he departed again to the mountain by going alone. John 6:15. This was after Jesus fed the 5,000 fish they wanted to make him king, but that was not his mission.
For I have come down from heaven not to do my own will, but the will of him who sent me. John 6:38
"It is the spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life. John 6:63
She said, "no one, Lord.". And Jesus said to her, "neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more.". John 7:11.
John 7:14-20, Jesus defends himself.
"Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am he, you will die in your sins." John 8:24, Jesus is saying that they will die with sin on the conscious of their souls bc they did not know the true meaning of life. But they will still enter the soul dimension.
"Most assuredly, I say to you, if anyone hears my word he shall never see death.". John 8:51
**** Jesus said to them, "most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I Am.****** John 8:58
Jesus answered. "Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him.". John 9:3 Jesus speaking of the blind man saying it was not a karmic due.
"Therefore my father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it again. No one takes it from me, but I lay down it myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from my father.". John 10:17-18
When Jesus heard that(Lazurus being sick), he said, "this sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the son of God may be glorified through it." John 11:4
John 11:32-344 Jesus weeps for Lazurus bc he loved him, Jesus calls Lazarus out from the dead.
John 12:27-36 Jesus predicts his death and God speaks.
"And if anyone hears my words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world." John 12:47
"Where I am going you cannot follow me now, but you shall follow me afterwards." John 13:36
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to my father. And whatever you ask in my name, that I will do, that the father may be glorified in the son." John 14:12-13
"If you ask anything in my name, I will do it.". John 14:14
"The spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him; but you know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.". John 14:17-18
"Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves me, he will keep my word; and my father will live him, and we will come to him and make our home with him." John 14:23
"If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done to you." John 15:7
"If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my father's commandments and abide in his love.". John 15:10
"This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friend." John 15:12
John 15:16-17 Jesus saying to love another
"Remember the word that I said to you, 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will keep yours." John 15:20
"If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin, but they have no excuse for their sin.". John 15:22
John 16:2- Jesus saying they will kill you and think they are doing God a favor
John 16:23-24 Jesus saying ask anything and you will receive.
John 17:11, 21- Jesus speaking about oneness
John 17:24- Jesus saying he was there before the world
"So Jesus said to Peter, 'put your sword into the sheath. Shall I not drink the cup which my father has given me?". John 18:11
So when Jesus had received the sour wine, he said 'it is finished!' and bowing his head, he gave up his spirit. John 19:30
Acts 10:9-16- Peters vision. Of the Lord calling all food clean
"He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints." Rev 13:10
"But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.". Rev 20:5
John12
44 Then Jesus cried out, “Whoever believes in me does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. 45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me. 46 I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.
47 “If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world. 48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day. 49 For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken. 50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.”
No comments:
Post a Comment