Sunday, July 10, 2011

I miss home

Mi feel so homesick right now.  I love everyone back home, there is just a unity there, never a dull moment.  Sometimes it would be so much easier if I went back home to live, but the entire life style is so different there.  There are not any sufficient jobs really, if it was my wish I would just love to work in my grandma's field, or help my dad with his animals, and just be outside every single day.  Driving around with my uncle, being in the country with my aunt and my favorite cousins, it's just a different magical feeling.  I need another vacation.  It would be nice if they were "allowed" to visit me here in the state.  There is so much I would like for them to experience especially with me.  I would love to take my Uncle down to the Smithsonian in D.C., or travel to India with Sandy and Loris, how fascinating it would be to experience that with them. I hate to say it but it's not fair that Americans can travel wherever and most other countries cannot.

No comments:

Post a Comment