Wednesday, April 6, 2011

After reading this story I just would like to know what the Ving traveling agency have against Aruba lol

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110406/us_yblog_thelookout/honeymooning-couple-survives-six-natural-disasters







COMMENTS AFTER YOU HAVE READ THE ARTICLE!!

Some of the most memorable comments from the post by readers.......

PLEASE STAY OUT OF THE UNITED STATES. OTHERWISE, WE LOVE YOU. WE JUST CANT TAKE ANY CHANCES!!! :)

Could New York see their next hurricane this summer when this couple appears on Good Morning America.

Honeymoon for 4 months???? I really feel for this couple. Where should we send donations?

I'd pay for their tickets if they will spend some time at my Mother-in-law's house.

I'm going to go against the current and say, I'd rather be with these people if I ever go on vacation! They survived all those things!

sounds like final destination......

jazzlady1028 No wonder they encountered so many disasters - what, they don't believe in the Most Powerful Law of the Universe - Murphy's Law?! I mean, Geez, come ON, people if you are going to attempt to go galavanting all over the world (WHERE did these newlyweds get all the money to do THAT? Very generous relatives???), then they have to EXPECT this sort of thing - or at least, two or so disasters!! Why not take a nice, NORMAL honeymoon such as a 3-week Eurail "jaunt" around the main European countries? Maybe they'd have encountered trouble in Germany; but nowhere else. Instead - they choose to "knock themselves out." Ridiculous. They were biting off WAY more than they could chew, I mean ESPECIALLY with an INFANT. Taking a newborn baby on such an adventure? The baby will remember NOTHING of the good - or the bad, luckily. The whole thing is silly. I have no sympathy for their radical choice of "honeymoon" whatsoever - they had it coming!!! I mean - OK, I'm glad they survived, but that's about it. Geez!!


Jazzlady1028, get over it. You're just upset that you didn't get a honeymoon... or a wedding... or even someone who will love you. I think it's kind of cool that they got to do all of that stuff, besides getting hit by disaster every second.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ what Jazzlady wrote hahahahahahaha, she is so funny I swear. Jazzlady is just angry that they took the infant and not her.

The US Govt. may use them as a weapon of mass disasters, lol, lol.

Let us all know your future travel plans please!

I just want to know what the Ving travel agency has against Aruba

How are they going to top that on their anniversary? ;-)

The second honeymoon is in the backyard lol

1st sign of trouble was they brought thier kid with them on thier Honeymoon. lol

Please dont come to New York. You may get MUGGED
In the future, this couple should post their travel plans in advance so world relief organizations can know in advance where to send disaster aid supplies and other innocents can get out of Dodge.
Sheesh.

so is it bad luck that they encountered all these disasters... or good luck that they survived all of them!

Are you sure they didn't cause the 6 disasters?? Sure sounds like it to me.
They should be microchipped and tracked, or else stay permanently in their
own country. Just joking. Sort of.

Honeymooning with their infant daughter!!!!........I think they have something backwards.....

Can this couple do all us a favor by staying home?




No comments:

Post a Comment