Today I was talking to one of my friends and the topic of marriage came up, and I must admit I have not really given the topic any thought at all. To me, it's not something that I chase and it is not even one of my goals. To which my friend replied, "oh, that's weird." If I happen to meet a respectful person that I connect with, and who has an immense love for the creator I see nothing wrong with getting to know them and then if it leads to marriage then so be it. But if not I see nothing wrong with not being married. I know for sure that I am interested in adopting children whether I am married or not. Having children of my own is not an issue for me. For all children come from the same place, though their entrance may be through different bodies. Parents are not the creators of children they are simply the pathway for the souls entrance into the human realm.
Though we are all ultimately working towards the same goal(to be one with the oneness that we are all apart of), our course in life is different. She then proceeded to ask me at what age do I see fit for a person to get married. There is not any given age for marriage, marriage is subjective it depends on so many factors such as place of birth, love, respect, the lesson we must obtain through the person we are with, etc. Personally for myself I must accomplish what I need to before I even consider the aspect of marriage, but if it is meant to be before that then it will be(although I strongly doubt it is meant to be that way lol). If marriage is a way for the being to learn the lesson it must learn then it will be.
To me nowadays many people are caught up with marriage for the wrong reason. Whether it is for financial gains, solely looks, insecurities, the idea of the wedding, or even for children(I will expand on this futher). But in all situations there are lessons that can be learned, so still there is hope for beings who are solely caught up with materials. For, for every action there is a reaction. I have come across people even some of my friends and family members whose thought when they meet someone is how cute their children will be. That is pure selfishness, it's like they do not even care about the person they are with as long as they obtain beautiful children. How a child look should not be an issue at all. Children should be the product of love shared between the parents not because of solely looks. I had a friend who broke up with her boyfriend of many years because it was getting to the point of marriage and her response to me was that they would make ugly kids. I was so disgusted by her remark so she quickly changed her answer afterwards. After so many years, and all the good things he has done, did you really just realize you would make ugly children. What many humans are forgetting is children are souls from the creator who are here to learn lessons just as we are, with the guidance of our help. Why should the way they look matter?
Though we are all ultimately working towards the same goal(to be one with the oneness that we are all apart of), our course in life is different. She then proceeded to ask me at what age do I see fit for a person to get married. There is not any given age for marriage, marriage is subjective it depends on so many factors such as place of birth, love, respect, the lesson we must obtain through the person we are with, etc. Personally for myself I must accomplish what I need to before I even consider the aspect of marriage, but if it is meant to be before that then it will be(although I strongly doubt it is meant to be that way lol). If marriage is a way for the being to learn the lesson it must learn then it will be.
To me nowadays many people are caught up with marriage for the wrong reason. Whether it is for financial gains, solely looks, insecurities, the idea of the wedding, or even for children(I will expand on this futher). But in all situations there are lessons that can be learned, so still there is hope for beings who are solely caught up with materials. For, for every action there is a reaction. I have come across people even some of my friends and family members whose thought when they meet someone is how cute their children will be. That is pure selfishness, it's like they do not even care about the person they are with as long as they obtain beautiful children. How a child look should not be an issue at all. Children should be the product of love shared between the parents not because of solely looks. I had a friend who broke up with her boyfriend of many years because it was getting to the point of marriage and her response to me was that they would make ugly kids. I was so disgusted by her remark so she quickly changed her answer afterwards. After so many years, and all the good things he has done, did you really just realize you would make ugly children. What many humans are forgetting is children are souls from the creator who are here to learn lessons just as we are, with the guidance of our help. Why should the way they look matter?
No comments:
Post a Comment