Saturday, April 30, 2011

Before they were famous


Lil John(OHMYFUCKING GOSH, Wow, never judge a book)

Oprah(she looks the same, just better now)

Richard Gere(he was still handsome)

Charlize Theron(adorable, she was always beautiful)

Russell Brand(lol)

Pamela Anderson(total transformation, nothing on her look the same)

Halle Berry(this is one of the reasons I cannot consider her beautiful, she wasn't ugly to begin with but she wasn't pretty either, she had to change her self in order to be considered beautiful.  It's a bit sad but whatever helps her with her self-esteem I guess, and it obviously made an immense difference.)


Leonardo DiCaprio(so adorable and cute, he looks the same)

Matthew McConaughey(the same, but now he actually thinks he is attractive, I cannot see it then and def not now)

Kanye West(same, but I would like to slap the arrogance outta him)

Denzel Washington(same, but he looks way better now)

Denise Richards(lol she looks like her daughters)

Ryan Seacrest(WTF)

Prince(WTF, he looks like a black guy here and actually like a guy haha)

Ron Jeremy(lol, I am a bit embarrassed that I know who he is, thanks a lot flava flave)

BerniecMac(awww, I love Bernie Mac, he was so good looking here)

Kate Beckinsale(she was always beautiful, she looks the exact same)

Kate Gosslin(Who would have thought she would grow up to have 20 kids at once lol)

Ke$ha(lol lol lol, no comment)


For more check out this website, http://www.blameitonthevoices.com/2009/02/before-they-were-famous.html

No comments:

Post a Comment