Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Uncle

Just sitting here and thinking about my Uncle just makes me feel so grateful to have him.  He is the only person I can visit in Jamaica empty handed without any animosity.  He does not expect anything from me.  He is so humble, kind, generous, ambitious and hard working.  We can just sit down and reason with one another.  He goes after what he desires, and I cannot stress how hard working and kind he is.  My uncle is so good hearted he wants nothing but the best for others.  Whatever I have he will have.  There is nothing I wouldn't do for him.  I feel so fortunate and blessed to know someone like him.  He is such an amazing person.  I cannot wait to accomplish the things I need to because he is one of the first people I would just love to say, "you don't have to work no more, you can travel and do all that you desire."  He is just always there for everyone.  He is my moms brother, and I pray that my brother will get a lot of his ways.  He is just the best, and he sees nothing but the best for everyone.  He is on a different level, but no one would ever know, and he doesn't even know it.  He is there for everyone who needs him, he will take time out of his schedule to find a way to help.  Whenever I go to Jamaica there is no question about who will pick us up from the airport and take us about.  I wish he was here.

No comments:

Post a Comment