Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Venting list, things that people do that annoy the hell outta me

Typically I do not like anything negative to be on my blog, it's all about positivity, but some behaviors just need to be called out.  I am sure I have been guilty of a few but I try my best to be conscious of the things I do now.  This list is in no particular order, I am coming up with these as I go.

#1.I hate when ppl ask me a question by telling me the answer they want to hear by the way they word the question.  For example, "You're not hungry right?" instead of "Are you hungry?"  Knowing that we have all been together all day without anything to eat and then they wonder why they are fat.  Greedy fucking ppl. My only response is "bytch, when did I tell you that I wasn't hungry, do u wanna hear my answer or do you want me to agree with what you just said."  Disgusting, I swear.  If I have food and I am not interested in sharing then I won't even ask anyone if they would like any.  But if I am in the house and I am cooking and I know no one has ate I will cook so we can all get, but I would not word my question so disgustingly as above.  People really need to learn.

#2.  I hate when someone ask me what I am gonna eat when they are cooking knowing that they do not want to share their food with me, but it would look disgusting if they ate without even kinda offering.  This was actually a close kin family member who did this, I will not mention who it is.  But I was staying with this person and there were three of us in the house.  Everyday she would cook for herself and her husband and then right before her food was finish she would ask me forcefully, "so, what are you gonna eat for your dinner,"  she said it in a way like "bytch, b/c u ain't getting any of my food" lol.  Some days she would say, "I only cooked a little bit of food."  But to me if you are not interested in sharing what you have then why are you even asking me about myself, what I do or eat in this case should be none of your concern.  The disgusting part about this was I was actually a guest at this person's house for a few weeks.  I think that was just the way she worded questions but we have to be conscious of what and how we say the things we say.

#3.  Am I the only one who notice how much fat ppl like to watch the amount of food other ppl eat, instead of watching their own plate.  Any time I eat, this fat girl is like "oh my, are you eating again?" and it's like "yes, I am, I am not the one with the weight problem, so stop watching me."  Or they will say something like, "wow, that's a lot of food you have, you eat more than I do;" and all I am thinking is "actually I don't, but you sure as hell talk a lot more than I do."

#4. When people say, "you know," after every damn sentence and they will not continue until you nod your head.   And then they will repeat themself if you don't nod lol.

#5. I hate when people hate on themself just so you can convince them otherwise, usually this person is a type of coincided person only looking for compliments.  There are a few who are genuinely insecure about themself but I can tell the difference.  Either way they are both sad.

#6.  I hate when  people I don't talk to ask me personal questions.  And then when the answer is no, they ask why.  Damn, why do you need to know all of that info.

#7. I despise when ppl say I did something that I did not do.  For example, "why did you ....,"  this goes back to #1, asking me questions by telling me the answer they would like to hear.  Are you telling me I did it or are you asking me, because it surly sounds like you are telling me I did something that you did not see me do.

#8. When people blow their nose at the table while I am eating, it is so gross and disgusting.  Instead of getting up and excusing themself.  LOL, I notice I talk about food a lot hahaaha.

#9.I hate when people ask me for something(usually money), without knowing or caring about my life situation or whether I have it or not.  And when they don't get what they want, they take it as an insult.  Like seriously who the hell are you.  I do not owe you anything, if and when I give it is straight from the heart b/c I am interested in doing it.  I don't like feeling like I was forced or manipulated to do anything.

#10.  I hate when people beg and they genuinely do not need it.  They just have this habit of begging.  I would be so embarrassed if I were them, but some people have this bad habit, like one of my moms friend in Jamaica.  It's disgusting, none of my family beg me as much as this chick and they would deserve it even more than she would.  She is always bringing up stories of how her and my mom were best friends and she took care of us. 

#11.I hate when people have nothing good to say about anyone(please excuse my rants in this list, it does not count haha).  For example one of my co-workers came to work wearing a skirt for the first time and her hair was down looking gorgeous.  Everyone including myself was complimenting her and her attire.  But there is this girl there that is so negative we have all cursed her out before(usually I am kind, and just not someone to pick fights, but I had to tell that bytch off one day).  Anyways when she came in and saw the girl with the skirt on the only thing she could say was, "oh look, you have a hole in your legging," LMAO ahahahaha.  We were all so stunned, none of us noticed it, b/c the hole was so small, but she was the only one who picked that up haha.  Negative people will always see  negative.

#12. I hate when people send me an email or ask me infront of a crowd why I did not add them on facebook.  Is it really that serious?  Someone actually called me out infront of a crowd for not adding them on my facebook.  If you send a friend request and I do not add you, please do not be offended, I am not as cool as you think I am. I tend to say lots of outrageous things that you probably wouldn't be interested in hearing anywhoo, I leave that torturing for my friends who understand the madness lol.

#13.  I hate when a boss request me to be their facebook friend. I know we are cool and all and you are fun, but honestly I do not need you u in my business, b/c when I get pissed off you are the first person I am gonna curse out hahaha.  And it wouldn't look good if you saw that lol.

#14. People who are having a conversation on their phone while trying to talk to me.  It is one of the rudest things.  If you do not respect me enough to talk to me without any distractions, then you really do not deserve to be wasting my time.  B/c honestly the pleasure is really yours.  This happens at my old job with guest.  It's really rude and disgusting.

#15. I really dislike when someone agrees to do something and then act like they are doing you a big favor when they agreed.  When I ask someone to do something for me they can either say yes or no and once they say yes, they are agreeing, they clearly had a choice to back out.  So I despise once they are doing whatever I ask or someone else ask and they start acting like they are not interested in doing it. I learned from my cousin a long time ago that if you agree to do something do it to the best of your abilities no matter how small the job is.  I had a friend who was a taxi driver and one day I asked him if he could take me to Walmart so I could exchange my bicycle and he said, "yes sure, I stop working at 6pm and I will pick you up then."  He did not arrive at my house until after 8, bc he ended up working later, he called me and told me and I said fine.  Anyways, once I got into his car I could tell he was rushing, and he kept saying how much he had to get home and sleep and how he woke up early and have to get up in a few hours and we should make it quick.  Now all I am thinking of is why the fuck did he agree to take me if he had all of these extra baggages when I could have let someone else take me. Once we got to Walmart the lines were so long and this N igga was just bitching and nagging in my damn ears, I had to curse him out.  I said, "look, you agreed to do this shit and now you are bytching in my ears, do you think I like to wait in line either, and you know what you can leave, I will call a cab to get home." He tried to explain himself but I was so over it, his behavior was unacceptable especially for a grown ass man.  Once he dropped me home I threw $100 in his lap and left.  I hate when people agree to do something and then act like they are doing you a big favor.  I told that guy if I knew he was gonna be bytching like a child I could have either called a taxi or get someone else to take me.

#16. Perverts.  If I get the idea that someone is a pervert I do not wanna be friends and I do not want you hanging around me.  I cannot stand perverts, they are so fishy, obvious and disgusting.  And maybe unbeknowst to them they all have the same type of auroa and vibe, I can always pick them out.  No matter where I go, there is at least one pervert there to greet me.  Perverts can come in handy at times lol, as long as they do not try to get too friendly b/c that is where I drop the line with them.

#17. Guys with girlfriends or wife.  Do not look at me or talk to me I do not want to be your friend. Especially guys who are in the final stage of their relationship, instead of them breaking up with the person they are with they are holding on to the relationship trying to scope out new prospects before they break up with the person.  To me it is a form of disrespect, if a guy who is in a relationship hits on me, there is no way in hell I would ever date them or be interested in them.   If they do not respect the person they are with, how the hell are they gonna respect me.  I don't get it, if your relationship is over and you have called it quits in your mind, why hold on?  To me that is a user, once I make up my mind that I am done with someone that is it. (Ok, maybe I overracted with this b/c i have guy friends who are in relationships and everything is cool but they also do not rag on the people they are with.  So this just really goes for guys in a relationship who hits on me.)

#18. People who pick on someone b/c they know that person will not defend themself.  To me the person who does that is weak.  I have come across so many people who have preyed on innocent people and took advantage of others just because, they have no explanations really, it is not right.  If that person is not doing anything to you, why pick on them?

#19.  I hate seeing guys beg, and I do not mean homeless people begging, these are strong, working class men.  This does not happen in the U.S., Jamaica is where I see that.  It's bad enough when a woman have to beg, but it looks even more disgusting when a man is begging a woman for money.  It is such a bad habit to have.  Of course not everyone does it, but all I would like to know is where did these people get the idea that constant everyday begging is ok? 

#20. I hate when ppl say they are broke.  This goes for my mom, if you ask me what words she uses the most it is, "I am broke."  It is such a bad habit, you are what you say and think you are.  If the only testimony you have to say is, "I am broke," then you will always be in that broke stage.  Even when she just gotten paid she is always saying she is broke.  And do you know what, she is always broke, I don't remember a day when my mom was not broke, not even when I was younger.   This is not dissing my mom, b/c she is one of the most hardest working person I know, she make so much sacrifices, she just need to stop saying those words.

#21.  I do not like when ppl have nothing good to say about others children but only the best to say about their own.  I have an aunt who is like that.  Anytime my siblings and I did anything it was always bad in her eyes, but none of her kids are seen as bad.  The things they banned us from partaking in, their children are now doing it and somehow now it's ok.  I told my mom to learn from these ppl, I told her to never bad mouth her kids to these ppl b/c these same ones no matter how low their children sink they will never speak badly of them. They were the same ones who cursed us out and called us all the bad names in the books, yet their children are doing the very same thing they thought we would have done.  Lesson learned is to not speak ill of others or wish bad on anyone  b/c you do not know how your life may be.

#22. I don't like when females say they cannot get along with other females.  Are you kidding me?  Why not?  It's so hard for you to get along with other woman but you are fine with men, now that's weird.  They have insecurities issues and are jealous of the supposed competition they may have with other woman.  They usually say other females tend to be drama when the drama is obviously caused by them. They like to isolate themself from other woman and will say something like, "Oh, I like to play sports and do guy things and girls just do not understand that."  Oh whatever, give me a break, I love playing sports and I love partaking in outdoors activities, of course not all of friends are interested in that but we still get along great.  There is no cooler friend than a girlfriend.

#23.  Females who continues to date a guys who disrespects them, are u kidding me.  I hate seeing things like that, I cannot stomach it.  The minute someone disrespect you they gotta go. Or when they stop caring about what they like and start worrying about his interest.  I hate that some ppl lose their self once they get in a relationship.  Just b/c you are in a relationship does not mean you have to stop hanging out with your friends or doing what you like, or even stopping your partner from hanging with their friends and doing what they like.  It all boils down to insecurity issues and  it is the biggest mistake when it comes to relationships.  No one can continuously disrespect you unless you allow them to.  We may not have control over others action but we do have control over ours so what we do is all that matters.

#24.  People who cannot read between the line, if someone is not interested in your company then go away, stop tryna be in their face.

#25.  I don't understand how prisoners are treated better than homeless people.  Tax money should be more focus on building more shelters and providing medical and food care to the homeless.  'Locked Up' is one of my favorite show but it's kind of disgusting that the people there are treated better than the homeless on the street.  They have a meal everyday without having to hussle for it, they have medical care, they get an edcation or different trade school jobs, and they have a roof over their head with a nice bed.  To me that's not fair or right.  Why should our money be more focused towards these people.  I am not here to judge anyone, but I am calling out what I see.  It's just a bad example the system is setting.  It's sending the wrong message to everyone, one of the guys in prison actually said being in prison is better than being out on the street hussling.  He said once he gets out he will probably end up back in prison b/c he has no where to go and it's harder to find a  job.  We need to make programs for these people, and prison should not be as sweet as it is.  No one should want to go back to prison once they get out.

#26. People who play the victim role.  I have compassion and understand that some pretty fucked up things occur but sooner or later you must get over it and not let that define who you are.  I have seen people who went through hell and back get over their ordeal and learn to live, so we all should do the same, playing the victim can take us but so far.

#27. Guys who call themselves the nice guys, and are always complaining that girls only want bad guys.  They are always the victim, always blaming someone, when they need to own up to their part.  The reason most females don't want them in the first place is b/c they come off as desperate, needy and too overly nice.  No one wants someone who has no backbone or confidence, and constantly need validation to feel good about themselves, it's like having a fricking day job.





No comments:

Post a Comment