Saturday, April 30, 2011

I am so Confident about taking my test on Monday!


 I have done more studying in the last week than I have done in my entire life lol.   It was the worst experience ever, in the middle I was so frustrated because the material and book would not end.  The studying book was about 400 pages of materials that I did not think I would finish.  I had to take a breather and several breaks, but now that I finished all the studying it feels so rewarding because I know everything that is in the book and most things that was covered.  I am so excited to take the test, excitement for the fact that it will be over with but mostly excitement for my score.  I cannot wait because I know my score will be top notch, I have taken several practice test as well.  I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment