Aww tis is so touching
Another great story to cover
Oh my gosh, this story is just so touching. This story is so close to me. When I lived in
Baltimore I saw this guy get jumped by about
8 guys after he was winning in a one on one fight. The sad thing was it was outside of a night club with bouncers and no one did anything. Literally there were about 100 people watching and no one did anything to stop it. I was just so frozen in place, and torn I did not know what to do and people were laughing. I thought the guy was dead. They kicked and punched him in the street. The sad thing was no one did anything including myself. I knew I was suppose to do something but was a bit scared b/c it was so real, in that moment you know what life is. I cannot even fathom that happening to my brother and no one doing anything but watching. I made a promise to myself that I have to intervene no matter the consequences if I see things like that occurring. It's is a one on one fight it is not so bad but to jump someone like that is terrible, no matter what. There are only two times in my life I have ever felt so defenseless, and that was one of them, it's not a good feeling watching someone getting hurt and knowing you can do something but you don't. It just still touches me and just to see the bystanders faces they were not phase and still carried on like nothing happened, it's sad what we can do to each other to the point that it does not phase us. I could not get over it, I was talking to this older guy that was watching the fight with me and he said it happens all the time, the week b4 someone got shot and killed. The police station was just two blocks away from where the fight was but it took them about 15 mins to get there, probably b/c none of us called.
My favorite video, Linda Hamilton is humanity. We can learn so much from her.
She did not even care for any publicity or attention.
This is a more light hearted story compared to the other ones. I was interested
in the girl's story as well.
Lol @ this I think guys are a lot nicer than woman when it comes to
these things lol.
lol
lol, there was no ay a 9th grade boy would turn her down.
I love the ladies response that has the Autistic sons.
People should be who they are suppose to be, no one has the right to stop that.
I don't think anyone ants their kid to be gay, but it is what it is.
He is so cute, it's nice that both of his parents are accepting.
hahaha I love this lol. LMFAO @ the lil old lady at the end hahahaha
I swear she beats her husband, poor man.
So mean.
No comments:
Post a Comment