Tuesday, May 10, 2011

People are so kind


I was talking to one of my friends that I haven't talked to in a while, on facebook.  We exchanged #s but I told him I would not be able to use my phone until I got a new charger and he literally ordered a new charger for me as we were talking.  I could not believe it haha.  It was such a simple and kind gesture, which I genuinely appreciated and was definitely not expecting.  I love when people do the unexpected and I love when people are kind.  I try to be that way as well.  Like on some days I will go to the mall with one of my friends and I will look at what they pick up but then put back.  And the next day I will surprise them with the things they put back.  I love the look on their face.

No comments:

Post a Comment