“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”
“A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.”
Ghandi
“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.” Ben Franklin
“There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.” W. Clement Stone
“I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.”
William Allen White
“To love what you do and feel that it matters how could anything be more fun?”
Katherine Graham
Henri Matisse
“It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.” Robert Schuller
Zig Zigler
No comments:
Post a Comment