One of the worse feelings ever is having to depend on other people. I dislike it with a passion. I love making my own living and having freedom with my life, I cannot stand the feeling of having to depend on others for simple needs. It just feels so terrible and awkward. I have notice that people eventually will use your weakness for their advantage no matter how close of a kin they are. I just got into a big argument with my mother, I swear she is the kind of person who capitalize on power and having advantage over others. I cannot stand people like that. They agree to help and then as soon as an argument pursues they turn on you when they agreed to help in the first place. I hate depending on people, and one would think that family would be supportive but guess again. Well this predicament will not last for much longer, that's for sure. I am just not sure what I am interested in doing job wise for the next 3 months. I just cannot fathom being in a closed location having a boss or manager down my back ugh. I just need to figure out a way to generate an income working for myself, doing I dunno what yet.
PS-Interesting story I just read
http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/112801/fight-to-rejoin-middle-class-usnews
PS-Interesting story I just read
http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/112801/fight-to-rejoin-middle-class-usnews
No comments:
Post a Comment