I usually give certain situations about a day before I sum it up, so I am not rushed by rash feelings or intense emotions that were in the given moment. It's a day later and the photographer that I worked with was the worst of the worst. I am writing this post but still I do not even want to get into too much of it, or write some of the crazy things he said. I forgot I was not in Baltimore anymore, and I automatically assumed he was black(my fault). And I did not talk to him until I got to the studio(big mistake). He was such a weirdo who reminds me of the killer from the movie 'The lovely bones.' I am so glad I took my sister with me. He kept insisting I was a half cast like Obama ohmygosh, I had to tell him several times that my parents are black. I have worked with white photographers before but those ones were people that I personally knew, never again.
Update:Some of the pics that the guy sent me back. Of course they are nice b/c I was the one being photographed, doesn't change the fact that he was a creeper though, that I will not work with again.
Update:Some of the pics that the guy sent me back. Of course they are nice b/c I was the one being photographed, doesn't change the fact that he was a creeper though, that I will not work with again.









No comments:
Post a Comment