I use to be the biggest abortion basher, I was 100% pro life(I still am, in the main sense) but there are certain facts that should be known. We as beings do not have the right to condemn anyone. Whether or not someone decides to go through with an abortion is their prerogative but they will have to accept and deal with the consequences that comes along with that decision. Most consequences are faced internally because the memory will be there, regret and shame may be a few of the consequences one must face within themselves. Technically a soul is not affected by abortion. Usually beings ready to incarnate will know if a pregnancy will go to full term or not and will choose the body that goes to full term to incarnate in, amongst others things. There are a few cases where there are souls who may inhabit the fetus to help the parent in that process(this is rare), one particular soul even came back later on in another fetus that that particular female conceived.
With that being said I also strongly believe that people should take responsibility for their actions, instead of taking the supposed "easy" way out. It's fun to have sex but the consequences are not so easy to deal with. That is why my personal opinion and choice is that sex should be shared between couples who are married, but different strokes for different folks. I understand that it may be hard to abstain from sex with all the peer pressure and sexual innuendos, but ultimately we are all responsible for our actions and we have free-will(in most cases). A few other cons of having an abortion is it lowers the chances of conceiving later on in life, and it does not seem like it is good for the body. What I have notice are some people are using abortion as a form of birth control, it is not cool, if people enjoy phucking that much they should be ready for the consequences that comes along with having sex. I have the utmost respect for people who go through with having children because having kids is a big commitment.
Sidenote-I have learned that a few religion forbids their followers from using contraceptions such as birth control pills and condoms, which to me is really bizarre and crazy. I personally do not believe that religion should have the right to blatantly interfere in people's life when it comes to choices such as that. Deepak Chopra said something the other day that wrung so true in my ears. He said that religion ultimately divides people, and that is the truth. I am a believer in God, Jesus, the higher being that we are, most religion leads to the truth, but it is done in a sense to arrogantly preach that their way is the only way that leads to God which is within. As long as the lesson of love, peace and harmony is being taught that is what I am for, whether that religion is Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity, etc... From what I have seen most religion teaches about love, peace and harmony; and help people access their inner knowledge, amongst other things. But back to the point, religion have no business telling people they should not use contraceptions while performing intercourse, how arrogant can they be, gosh it makes me sick. A fellow asked a question a year or so ago about how he can help his 54 year old wife cope with being pregnant with their 10th child. I was in shock, at the time I did not know that the Catholic religion is against people using contraceptions or tying their tubes or getting a vasectomy. That is crazy, that woman is going to have to be forced to take care of a young child in her old age when it was not her will(in a sense, though she did choose to have sex). If people are so obedient with what their religion says when it comes to personal matters like that, then they should abstain from sex(but maybe that is against their religion as well lol, no offense). I mean come on the lady is 54 and he must be around that age, after 9 kids one would hope that they would have figured out when she was ovulating, and the days when it would not be prudent to have sex.
Sidenote-I have learned that a few religion forbids their followers from using contraceptions such as birth control pills and condoms, which to me is really bizarre and crazy. I personally do not believe that religion should have the right to blatantly interfere in people's life when it comes to choices such as that. Deepak Chopra said something the other day that wrung so true in my ears. He said that religion ultimately divides people, and that is the truth. I am a believer in God, Jesus, the higher being that we are, most religion leads to the truth, but it is done in a sense to arrogantly preach that their way is the only way that leads to God which is within. As long as the lesson of love, peace and harmony is being taught that is what I am for, whether that religion is Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity, etc... From what I have seen most religion teaches about love, peace and harmony; and help people access their inner knowledge, amongst other things. But back to the point, religion have no business telling people they should not use contraceptions while performing intercourse, how arrogant can they be, gosh it makes me sick. A fellow asked a question a year or so ago about how he can help his 54 year old wife cope with being pregnant with their 10th child. I was in shock, at the time I did not know that the Catholic religion is against people using contraceptions or tying their tubes or getting a vasectomy. That is crazy, that woman is going to have to be forced to take care of a young child in her old age when it was not her will(in a sense, though she did choose to have sex). If people are so obedient with what their religion says when it comes to personal matters like that, then they should abstain from sex(but maybe that is against their religion as well lol, no offense). I mean come on the lady is 54 and he must be around that age, after 9 kids one would hope that they would have figured out when she was ovulating, and the days when it would not be prudent to have sex.
No comments:
Post a Comment