I am laying here watching 9/11 documentaries and doing research on many subjects that I am curious about. I just feel so bad for all the people that were lost and their families. No genuine answers have been given, it's just a big question on what really went down. I am still so baffled at how a plane can create those buildings to fall down, it does not make sense. There were bombs already in the buildings it is confirmed that the planes were no regular passenger plane instead it was military. So what happened to those passengers? They were probably brought somewhere and annihilated. It's so bad, I am all for the truth and love and I feel a bit sad in a sense because the more I learn the more meanness I see, which is so unfortunate. I feel like in some ways we do not have freedom of speech, because if we say the wrong things or dig deeper to find out more truth some people will not like that and will do all they can to stop you. What is freedom? Is it staying in the line of certain barriers, not being able to bring up certain topics. Is it solely accepting what is given to us on face value without digging and educating our own self. It's not fair, in many sense I feel so stifled by the truth I am learning. I can understand the burden others before myself have felt. I am learning all of these information but at this moment I am not sure what it is suppose to lead to. There will come a time I know for sure when I must speak.
PATSY!!! look it up.
I do not like the idea of they against us, because we are all one in the same working on the same goals whether this is aware of consciously or not. It's just some souls get here and get caught up with power and greed, which is easy to do I will admit. The bigger picture is forgotten and the knowledge that all action and deeds must be accounted for is put in the back of the mind.
Documentary I am watching
9/11:Press for Truth
911:In Plane Site
The Conspiracy to Rule the World:From 9/11 to the Illuminati
Bush Jr.-I have always liked President Bush even when everyone else hated him, I could not understand why they disliked him so much. Without listening to him speak and just looking at him I have could feel this certain innocence about him, and this genuiness. I always felt as though he was the scapegoat for something even when I was 12 years old. I can definitely empathize with the way people felt towards him, now that I am learning more and investigating more and watching some of his speeches. But my feelings for him at this moment is still the same, I genuinely like him because I can see the goodness in him, he is so childlike as well. He did not know all that was in store for him, and I am sure once he found out about what must take place he was definitely baffled and confused but he could not do anything about it. He was ignorant going into the white house, I feel as though his dad used him for his own agenda. Bush had no control, he was just the face behind the madness that was unfolding, the patsy in a sense. I am not totally calling him faultless because he has free-will and choices just like we all do no matter if he believed he did not. He could have blew up the whole scheme but I can see how self can get in the way, it's hard to face the destruction of the body. He was genuinely a bit slow haha, that was why he was such a easy pawn to use.
I feel as though Obama did not know what he was getting into as well. The Presidents do not run or control anything. It's a false sense of power they believe they have but once they get into office they see who is calling all the shots and making all of the decisions. Presidents are just faces, just the representative, the face to put blame on when things go wrong. If you watch President Obama before he went into office he was so passionate, but he has lost that. I am really good at reading people, he seems a bit sad now. There is so much more he would like to say but cannot, he has to put on the show though, it's basically an acting job. There is so much more that they have not told Obama yet as well. I can sympathize with the way he feels, it like how I felt when I saw that guy getting jumped and wanting to do something but was so scared and could not think of what to do. So who is running America, well it's not the citizens, it's not the Presidents that for sure. A false war started with the intention of putting fear in people so security can be heighten and people's movements are closely watched without any suspicion. The only people that need to be watched are the ones keeping the people in the dark about everything. And if you have not figured it out Bush was not the one to start the war, he is simply the messenger, everything was planned long before he went into office. He was the one to win because he would be more malleable to control.
"Except for Sunday" hahahaha
"Iraq had nothing to do with the World Trade center," poor guy told us the truth but we did not listen, now I know why he was choosen.
"I have and Epilectic reading list," hahahaha LMFAO, does he mean eclectic.
He has such an innocence about him, poor thing was used.
PATSY!!! look it up.
I do not like the idea of they against us, because we are all one in the same working on the same goals whether this is aware of consciously or not. It's just some souls get here and get caught up with power and greed, which is easy to do I will admit. The bigger picture is forgotten and the knowledge that all action and deeds must be accounted for is put in the back of the mind.
Documentary I am watching
9/11:Press for Truth
911:In Plane Site
The Conspiracy to Rule the World:From 9/11 to the Illuminati
Bush Jr.-I have always liked President Bush even when everyone else hated him, I could not understand why they disliked him so much. Without listening to him speak and just looking at him I have could feel this certain innocence about him, and this genuiness. I always felt as though he was the scapegoat for something even when I was 12 years old. I can definitely empathize with the way people felt towards him, now that I am learning more and investigating more and watching some of his speeches. But my feelings for him at this moment is still the same, I genuinely like him because I can see the goodness in him, he is so childlike as well. He did not know all that was in store for him, and I am sure once he found out about what must take place he was definitely baffled and confused but he could not do anything about it. He was ignorant going into the white house, I feel as though his dad used him for his own agenda. Bush had no control, he was just the face behind the madness that was unfolding, the patsy in a sense. I am not totally calling him faultless because he has free-will and choices just like we all do no matter if he believed he did not. He could have blew up the whole scheme but I can see how self can get in the way, it's hard to face the destruction of the body. He was genuinely a bit slow haha, that was why he was such a easy pawn to use.
I feel as though Obama did not know what he was getting into as well. The Presidents do not run or control anything. It's a false sense of power they believe they have but once they get into office they see who is calling all the shots and making all of the decisions. Presidents are just faces, just the representative, the face to put blame on when things go wrong. If you watch President Obama before he went into office he was so passionate, but he has lost that. I am really good at reading people, he seems a bit sad now. There is so much more he would like to say but cannot, he has to put on the show though, it's basically an acting job. There is so much more that they have not told Obama yet as well. I can sympathize with the way he feels, it like how I felt when I saw that guy getting jumped and wanting to do something but was so scared and could not think of what to do. So who is running America, well it's not the citizens, it's not the Presidents that for sure. A false war started with the intention of putting fear in people so security can be heighten and people's movements are closely watched without any suspicion. The only people that need to be watched are the ones keeping the people in the dark about everything. And if you have not figured it out Bush was not the one to start the war, he is simply the messenger, everything was planned long before he went into office. He was the one to win because he would be more malleable to control.
I feel like it's wrong posting these videos like I can get in trouble, but why for freedom of speech?
I am not for any terrorist, wrong is wrong, but there are plenty of scapegoats with no answer. Of course posting this is wrong b/c the inside power do not want people going against them, they are on a big power trip trying to compromise others rights.
hahahahahaha LMFAOOOOOO, this is not a time to laugh but this video is
fucking Hilarious hahahahahahahaha! ahahahahahahaha he is so honest.
Someone said One of America's finest Comedian hahaha
"Except for Sunday" hahahaha
"Iraq had nothing to do with the World Trade center," poor guy told us the truth but we did not listen, now I know why he was choosen.
"I have and Epilectic reading list," hahahaha LMFAO, does he mean eclectic.
He has such an innocence about him, poor thing was used.
No comments:
Post a Comment