Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Simoné

I realize I have not really introduced myself. You can get a bit of who I am and my personality from reading this blog, which can get a bit moody yet informative. So here after a few months my introduction begins. My name is Simoné,  I can be a complex person, an encyclopedia of sort, there are many subjects that have been revealed to me. I am here on this Earth like we all are for learning purposes. I will admit it is hard not to get caught up in the daily hassles of life, sometimes forgetting the lessons learned and our purpose.

I feel the most alive when I am around people though I would probably not admit that out loud. I have a way with people everyone who meets me love me. People are wiling to do anything for me once they have met me whether they are male or female, it's just something I have notice over time. At this moment I am working on meditating and just really getting into the deep aspect of meditation. My mission is love, and that starts with the people that are around, though it would be nice if it was others lol, it's that grass is greener on the other side type of thing. My goal is to get to a point where I can reminisce and say, "Yes, I have done all I can do to help and love my fellow man." Until then you all will be stuck with me :) Did I mention I love to laugh and learn new and interesting subjects. At times I can curse like a sailor, but when I curse there are usually no negative connotations behind the words, it's usually to express deep passion and excitement about something usually in a positive(but not always lol) light.

My blog was titled 'Thoughts of the Conscious and Unconscious,' because I have information and stories filtering from my conscious and also from the deeper part of knowledge from God that is within that I call the unconscious.

It feels a bit awkward writing about myself in this form. I keep going back and re-editing what I wrote based on my mood. None of what I wrote seem quite like I am. But self is false in the main scheme of everything, so maybe that is why I feel like what I wrote do not sum up completely, it just seems a bit superficial and on the surface. It's like painting a picture for others to see that does not convey what it is suppose to. I also kind of hate writing in first person form I prefer to tell the story from the point of view of a distant observer hovering above, it just seem too personal this way, like I am being exposed.

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
Oscar Wilde 

For now I will leave this as is, until I decide on what words I would like to incorporate. So maybe when you read this it will be what it is suppose to be, and you will be wondering what superficiality I was talking about.


 Nature is my home!
































No comments:

Post a Comment