Friday, June 24, 2011

So I figured out the reason why Marijuana is illegal, it doesn't really surprise me, not after what I have been learning

http://www.benefitsofmarijuana.com/benefits.php

Personally for myself, I do not like medication muchless drugs.  I haven't done Marijuana because really I do not need it. But it makes total sense to me now why a natural herbal plant that is not even drugs would be considered illegal.  It is because of the heightened conscious state that many who uses it are exposed to, that the people "in charge" do not want the mass public to be open to.  Hence the reason why "they" may mix harmful drugs along with marijuana to mess peoples' minds up.    I haven't seen any bad affects of Marijuana so it's strange how a plant like Marijuana that has beneficial affects for it's users is banned when Alcohol and Cigarettes are not.  It's quite interesting what people will find when they look into these things.  How could some of the most harmful substances to the human body be legal while a beneficial  herb and plant that will help cleanse the body and open up the mind be illegal? Quite interesting.

Quote from the article above
"Marijuana exposes things. When used over a period of time, it allows us to witness our many subtle motives which, under normal consciousness, are usually not noticeable. (p 46)
          It was just this catalytic effect of marijuana to expose the unconscious and increase the patient’s vulnerability, while maintaining awareness and understanding that prompted psychologists (in the 1960s and 1970s) to utilize marijuana extensively in the therapeutic studies before the government ban (P. 47)
          With the expansiveness that occurs with marijuana, the subject may begin to notice infinite possibilities to raise the quality of his/her life that would otherwise have remained hidden from normal, defensive consciousness. And feelings of health and happiness naturally lead to hope, which of itself can be curative. (p. 49)
          Marijuana can act as the loosening agent, so that whatever has been banned from consciousness may come cascading forth. To uncover our deceptions without our usual rationalizations can be unpleasant, an experience that has turned many psychologically fragile individuals away from marijuana despite its therapeutic catharsis. (p. 50)"

No comments:

Post a Comment