http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110621/ts_yblog_thelookout/man-robs-bank-to-get-medical-care-in-jail#mwpphu-post-form
I have been saying this for years now after seeing Locked up, the phucking criminals are treated better than citizens and homeless people. They get free room and board, free medical, and free fricking meals. This story will continue to happen if we the people don't get together to do something about it, we know our gov't don't give a phuck so we the people have to do something about it. It is a sad world when prisoners are treated better than the average citizen in this supposed greatest and most powerful country in the world.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110621/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_health_overhaul_glitch
Someone wrote and I agree wholeheartedly with: "
I want the same coverage CONGRESS has. Better yet, let them have our coverage and see if they like it."
Another: "There used to be a time when our elected officials were subjected to and adhered to the same laws as the citizens of this country. That was the time they drafted the U.S. constitution, and those Founding Fathers were just citizens, like you and I, and when their service was finished, they went back to being citizens. We need average men and women, with first hand experience with the CONSEQUENCES of the current laws, who can point out their flaws and work to making them BETTER FOR ALL."
No comments:
Post a Comment