Monday, June 13, 2011

Question/Answer

1. FAVORITE COLOR?
Pink & Green.


2. OTHER THAN THIS INTERVIEW WHAT IS THE STUPIDIEST THING YOU HAVE EVER AGREED TO DO?
Get an apartment with a guy I only knew for about 3 weeks.  But at the time it was not really stupid, it was just something that came up when I needed it to. 


3. WHAT IS YOUR CAREER ASPIRATION?
I like acting and psychiatry, so those would be my ultimate jobs.


4. WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES?
I love the wilderness and nature, I love to go camping, hiking and fishing I feel at home and just so free and relaxed.  That would be an awesome job as well, just an hiking or nature instructor hahaha lol, or whatever they are called.  I love traveling as well, to anywhere, I love seeing new places and interacting with different folks.



5. WHAT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST ABOUT YOUR PROFESSION?
What I love the most about my job is that we are helping less fortunate children around the world.



























6. WHAT DO YOU LIKE LEAST?
Lots, I just hate that I have to solicit people and go to their doors.  I really understand why it is neccessary to help these children and many people don't get that. I am trying to convince them why they should help and that sucks, I hate that.  I just feel like I am forcing them to do the right thing and at the end of the day the majority of them don't even give me the time of day.  I love the mission of what I am doing but I prefer to do it in another way.  Even writing this is making me not want to go into work tomorrow.



7. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS?
2 days.

8. SHOULD YOUR PARENTS HAVE BEEN MORE OR LESS STRICT?
Less. I am so glad I am an adult now.

9. HOW WAS YOUR CHILDHOOD?
There were some really happy times.  But overall it was nothing special. I got taken advantage of by a few people(not sexually), I knew what they were doing was wrong but could not do anything about it, but I also knew it could not continue forever.  Even talking about this makes me a bit sad, I prefer not to dwell in the past.  But with every experience there are lessons to be learned and I learned them.

10. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?
lol, I am always happy.

11. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU DO DIFFERENTLY?
Nothing, I feel like I handled myself with dignity, there is nothing I would really change.  There are a few times when I have cursed a few people out and called them some vile names that I felt bad about later on but I wouldn't change that. There are some people who will not listen until you stoop to their level and show them that you can be just as dirty as they are.  Those ones no matter how nice you try to be to them or how much you try to ignore them they will not stop until you give them a dose of their own medicine.

12.IF YOU HADN'T BEEN BORN IN THIS CENTURY, WHEN AND WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE LIVED?
Most of my imagination are in the past maybe like the 18th century where woman wore dresses and everyone rode on horses, and just romance was so real, and genuine.  People were not going around having sex with everyone.  But then again I am black, I don't think that century is the place for me to be lol.  Usually when I picture that place there are no faces, just scenery, and a special type of  feeling, out in the woods, it just feels so magical.



13. WHO ARE YOUR HEROES?
I am really inspired by Jesus, he showed us that we can go beyond the self, and that ultimately love is the answer.  I love him and thank him so much for that.  He gave us hope and  showed us that it is possible for us all to reach that level.  I may not reach a Jesus state in this lifetime but I know I will.  I am also inspired by everyone who is doing their best with what they have, and I am inspired by humility.

14. WHO DO YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR?
It's not that I don't have any respect for them but I am disgusted by arrogance, being confident is good, but when people take it a notch further and not jokingly it is so disgusting.  How can people get to a point where they have made themselves believe they are better than others b/c of whatever reason.

15. WHAT DO YOU DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
I like to read, research(anything that catches my eye), and go out.

16. ARE YOU POLITICALLY ACTIVE?
No, I know words are what you make them but when I hear the word "Politic,' I just have a bad taste.

17. DO YOU DO ANY VOLUNTEER WORK?
Not at the moment.

18. HAS AMERICA CHANGED IN THE LAST TEN YEARS?
Not sure, it seems the same.  I am learning more though.

19. HOW HAVE YOU CHANGED? 
I have learned soooooooooooooo much since then, it's amazing.  I always say to people, "go beyond what you are taught, there is nothing wrong with questioning EVERYTHING."

20. WHAT'S THE SIDE OF YOU THAT THE PUBLIC NEVER SEES?



Not sure, I am pretty much me all the time.  I am not going to ramble on about what I know or believe in if it is not the right context for it, so people may not know some of my views.

21. SOMETIMES DO FEEL THAT THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT YOU?
At one time when I was studying multiple personality disorders, I was so obsessed with that subject, I swore I was one too.  I thought it was kind of cool in a sense to have it.  But then again, I would not want another identity using my body without my recollection.

22. DO YOU WISH YOU HAD MORE PRIVACY?
No, I have all the privacy I care for now.

23. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT REINCARNATION?
It's great, such a learning experience and I am glad we all get the chance to walk in our neighbors shoes.

24. HOW ABOUT ASTROLOGY?
I haven't studied Astrology so I don't know what to say about it.

25. WHAT ABOUT LIFE ON OTHER PLANETS?
It's there for sure.  We are not the only Universe with living beings, that's for sure.  But from what I know I don't think there are any aliens who are trying to take over our planet.  We all have goals and mission that leads to love.

26. WHAT DO YOU DO TO RELAX?
Lay down, listen to music.

27. IS THERE A BATTLE OF THE SEXES?
No, not for me.

28. ARE WE RETURNING TO A MORE ROMANTIC TIME?
Romance is really individualized, but on a whole I don't think so.

29. HOW DO YOU DEFINE MACHO?
I don't :)

30. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE TRADITIONAL ROLES FOR MEN AND WOMEN?
No, everyone needs to learn how to do the basics.  Cooking is really big for me,and that is a skill everyone should learn.   There is no way in hell if I had a spouse that I would be the only one cooking or cleaning.  Those are skills that everyone need to have.  If someone do not know how to cook, I don't mind showing them a bit, though I am not a teacher and hate that role.  Teaching is one of the toughest jobs.

31. IF YOU WERE A MAN (WOMAN) HOW DIFFERENT DO YOU THINK YOUR CAREER
WOULD HAVE GONE?
The same, b/c I would still be me, maybe I would get away with less because I was a guy and not a woman but who knows.  What we do with ourselves is not determinant on whether we are males or females.

32. WHAT'S THE MOST UNBELIEVABLE RUMOR EVER PRINTED ABOUT YOU?
I dunno, I cannot think of anything.

33. WHAT WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF YOUR LIFE?
The day I inhabited the body b/c I was in for the ride, no more backing out.

34. DO YOU WORRY ABOUT WHETHER PEOPLE LIKE YOU FOR THE REAL YOU?
Oh, I don't care lol, sorry but that's the truth.  If someone doesn't like me they need to figure out for themselves the reason why.  I am sorry but I cannot help because I really really like me lol.


35. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY?
Yes, people become so attached to me, it's crazy.

36. WHICH DO YOU ENJOY MOST: A NIGHT ON THE TOWN OR STAYING IN WITH
THAT SOMEONE SPECIAL?
I can't say for sure in the long run but at this moment I would prefer a night out in the town, I need a break from home.

37. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PIG-OUT FOOD?
KING Crab legs, and crabs, yummy.

38. WHAT DO YOU DO FOR EXERCISE?
I like to walk, or hike hahaha that's still walking.

39. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM?
I don't keep up with sports, I will say the Orioles b/c I went to a few live games and I use to live in Baltimore.

40. DO YOU THINK AMERICANS PUT TOO MUCH EMPHASIS ON COMPETITION?
Maybe, but not only America, I think we all do it to some extense.

41. IF YOU WERE PRESIDENT, WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU'D DO?
Stop the war and figure out what all the BS was about, I would probably be the first President to be assassinated on the first day haha.  I know a lot of the people behind the scenes would hate me b/c I would not be a puppet.  But then again there is a time and a place for everything to occur.  I would do countless research before I went into office.

42. DO YOU READ MORE FICTION, OR NON-FICTION?
I prefer Non-fiction, if it is a book of fiction it has to be recommended or have really good reviews for me to read it.

43. WHAT'S THE MEANING OF LIFE?
Love and Understanding is the meaning for life.

44. IS THERE LIFE AFTER MARRIAGE?
hahahaaha, I will keep my fingers crossed hahaha lol, funny.

45. DO YOU BELIEVE THERE IS INTELLIGENT LIFE ON EARTH?
LMAO, yes, ME hahaha lol!  Wish I could say the same for you hahaha.

46. WHEN THE ALIENS LAND ON EARTH, WHY WILL YOU BE THE FIRST PERSON THEY TALK TO?
Because I contacted them.

47. DO PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE MACHO?
Not sure, I haven't asked them.  What is up with that word btw? 

48. IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL...WHAT ANIMAL WOULD YOU BE?
A male Lion, they get to sit back and watch the woman do all the work and they are still so damn powerful haha.

49. HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY?
hahaha, if you know me you will know the answer.  If you do not, then it's not important to know.


50. HOW WAS IT?
LOl, you don't give up.

51. WHAT'S YOUR MENTAL EQUIVALENT OF A G-SPOT?
The Pineal Gland.  Hard to reach but once you hit it you go into another dimension literally lol.

52. WHO REACHES IT?
Those who have patience and determination.  HAHAHAHA opps, I thought you were talking about the Pineal Glad hahaha, but I guess that works for the other one as well lol.

53. DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF TO BE KINKY?
lol, it's in me.

54. WHAT DO YOU SEE WHEN YOU TURN OFF THE LIGHTS?
My world.

55. WHO COULD YOU SPEND A YEAR SLEEPING WITH WITHOUT GETTING BORED?
LOL, I dunno if I would get bored or not.  If Maxwell would like to be the subject for that I wouldn't mind if he wouldn't lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment