http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-40390415
Why am I not surprised that all of my favorite cities made this list minus Washington D.C. To me Baltimore is the worse, maybe b/c I lived there the longest, it even seems dirtier han NY city. I am so in love with Philadelphia, I was a bit surprise that it made the list, but oh well I still love love love that place, it's so magical there, I get this certain feeling when I am there I cannot explain..
Why am I not surprised that all of my favorite cities made this list minus Washington D.C. To me Baltimore is the worse, maybe b/c I lived there the longest, it even seems dirtier han NY city. I am so in love with Philadelphia, I was a bit surprise that it made the list, but oh well I still love love love that place, it's so magical there, I get this certain feeling when I am there I cannot explain..
No comments:
Post a Comment