Monday, June 27, 2011

Today I spent all day watching my favorite Romance movies, it was pure bliss.

Love and Basketball, A Walk to Remember, Anna and the King, Memoirs of a Geisha, and Lion King.  I swear I feel pure love right at this moments it is so magical.  No matter how many times I have seen these movies I still get butterflies at certain scenes. There is such a genuine feeling and pureness about each one of these stories. One of my ultimate goals is to play the lead in a movie like one of these, they are so different from one another but the love is still the same.

St Paul to the Corinthians 13: 4-8 8, 13 "Love is patient and kind, it is never jealous, love is never boastful or conceited, it is never rude or selfish, it does not take offense, nor is it resentful. Love takes no pleasure in others’ sins but delights in the truth; it is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope and to endure whatever comes. Love does not come to an end. There are three things that last, faith, hope and love and the greatest of these is love."

No comments:

Post a Comment