Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The legal system

I have realize there are major flaws in the legal system there are so many egos there who will not admit they are wrong, they would prefer to keep an innocent person in prison no matter the confessions of the perpetrator instead of owning up to their mistakes.  The prison system was created for the people who have done the crime.  I understand mistakes happen and the wrong person may be convicted but the legal people whether it is the cop on duty or the prosecutor, when they are spoken to none that I have seen admit that they were wrong even though all the evidence says so,  they are so arrogant and egotistical it's sickening.  I am watching a case where a woman was convicted of killing her son but the real killer confessed during his time on death row, he had committed about 21 other random killings just like the one with the little boy and the police officers and people who convicted the mother did not want to open the case again to get the mother out of prison WTF, I am so fucking disgusted at the ego on these stupid people.  They have the audacity to say the killer is lying WTF who the fuck are they to pick and fucking choose who they fucking believe. Once the people "in charge" have made up their minds against someone that is it,  most of these people will not even listen to new evidence that comes in.  I lost respect for a lot of police officers from the time I was 15.  I know there are a lot of decent ones out there and I thank and respect them, and I am sorry for grouping you with the ones who have gotten their morals misplaced.

Thank God in this particular case the mother was re-tried and found not guilty, but the persecutor in the case is still vehement that she committed the crime, WTF, his fat ass is so full of shyt.  I hate when people cannot admit they are wrong, he would have preferred to have the innocent lady in prison for life than to own up to his mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment