I am so intrigued by the Universe, and also people. I was sure Biology leading to Psychiatry is what I am interested in but I also love Physiology, Metaphysics(the study of ultimate reality), Epistemology(the study of knowledge), Ethics(the study of human behavior), and also within the Universe I am interested with time continuum. I know every living creature in the Universe is connected, and there are certain powers that we all have access to, that is within. I am so intrigued with how it all connects, it's like a mystery only it isn't because all of the answers are within ourselves. We just need to learn how to tap into it and meditation is one of the ways. The answers to the human form and the Universe lies first within knowing ourselves. It's so easy for us to want to look without for these answers instead of taking the time to get to know ourselves, I know that's how I feel. e believe we know everything there is to know about ourselves hen e have not even tap into half of who we really are. Ourselves as we know it is just on the conscious level, the superficial in a sense, there is so much more we are not telling ourselves, we just have to have patience.
No comments:
Post a Comment