I feel so blessed to know Dirty, I am always so inspired by him. Whenever I am down he knows just what to say to put a smile back on my face always reminding how much God loves me. He is one of the people I can be my complete self around flaws and all, and he is always there to give me advice whenever I need it. I am so truly blessed to know him and I am so glad that God have put him in my life. He is the voice of goodness when I need it the most. Reminding me that letting go of pride will reveal my real self. He is there to listen to me when I am happy and sad. It's so weird how much we are connected to each other, but in the real World there is no way I would have considered him friend or my self keeper b/c looks, age, and location would have deter that trust. I am so glad God has put him in my life as a big brother, a counselor, but most of all as a genuine friend, and my problem solver. He is the voice of reason and love. It just makes me feel so good writing this because I must have known him in another life, maybe he was a part of my family and now he is still here as a distant but guiding hand to help in my completion of my mission. Some of the path I have taken was b/c of the guidance from Dirty, I am eternally grateful to him. I thank him for being so honest and kind. He just touches me, he is such an incredible being, who was able to overcome his circumstances to become the being and person he was meant to be.
Me:Today was a horrible day and it was my first day I thought I was gonna get at least 5 people on board after going to 50 houses with my trainer and I did not get any.
Dirty:what do u have to do r u selling something or trying to get them to join
Me:tell people about the sponsorship program to help out children for at least a year for $30 a month to help a child with schooling and food. Today I bombed at it, I hate when people see me not being good at something, I prefer to work on it w/o others watching but unfortunately I can't. Then tomorrow I have to go do the same thing over again, it's so discouraging
Me:tell people about the sponsorship program to help out children for at least a year for $30 a month to help a child with schooling and food. Today I bombed at it, I hate when people see me not being good at something, I prefer to work on it w/o others watching but unfortunately I can't. Then tomorrow I have to go do the same thing over again, it's so discouraging
Dirty:it takes practice and time silly cant be great without practice it is also a very hard thing to do especially when times r hard and many people go door to door for things.....many r scams
Me:yea, it's just so draining I understand the bigger cause for doing it though
Dirty:yeah u really have to go at it like that, understand why and be passionate u have to connect with people u r so good at that u have to be natural and u have to smile not a fake smile and the only way to make it real is to understand why u r doing it know that if u can get a donation that u will be helping a child and when that happens, god smiles that is it not about what u say as much as how u say it be personable
Me:YEA that's exactly what she said
Dirty:i love u crazy because u r sincere that is your best quality always has been since like day 2 meeting u, remember when u helped that homeless man and the joy u had and vigor u did it with u need that
Me:I tend to become so stiff when I get to the door like i AM reading a prompt yea, but I feel like I have to be begging these ppl like the tables have turned
Dirty:ahhhhh yes and with that u have gained empathy
Me:now I am the homeless person of sort trying to convince them and I guess that's here the problem is. I feel like this is such a good cause that in a way I feel desperate to get these people to help when I should not
Dirty:and an understanding how that man felt and how r kids feel dependent
Me:yea, that's how they feel I am sure, everyone seeing their flaws and trying to get
others to believe in them and their cause that is tough
Dirty:yes and that will make u better u have to let go of your pride and humble yourself god love that
Me:yea but how Dirty? I believe in what I am doing but when I speak it comes out so jumbled and a bit insincere
Dirty:because u have to not think that these people r looking down at u or like u r a peddler u have to stop selling something u have to sell YOU that is it it is you that does it and your humility
Me: YOU ARE AWESOME!!
Dirty:u know what else dont make it a job pink dont worry about success or failure try to make a difference
Me:I am not I don't really care for the money
Dirty:just be you like u talk to me i know that but part of you is concerned about performing which means u have a hang up be the sincere pink show em the passion
Me:What's the main thing for me is trying to prove to the people that I work with and work for that I can do it too, when that should probably not be my intention, but I just want them to see that I am just as good at it as they all are
Dirty:and the only way is to be u u have your own style everyone does
Me: Yea, true
Dirty:i was sold on u right away
Me:lol, haahaha
Dirty:u have to think that every person u talk to is ME
ME: so pretend it's u, and just realize that in everyone there is goodness and people genuinely wants to help
Dirty:u keep doing it for God and u wont fail yes and they want to help some people cant
Me: true
Dirty:but u still give em that same sincerity cuz they may change their mind make it me smile and be beautiful cuz u r
Me:lol, yes
Me:yea, it's just so draining I understand the bigger cause for doing it though
Dirty:yeah u really have to go at it like that, understand why and be passionate u have to connect with people u r so good at that u have to be natural and u have to smile not a fake smile and the only way to make it real is to understand why u r doing it know that if u can get a donation that u will be helping a child and when that happens, god smiles that is it not about what u say as much as how u say it be personable
Me:YEA that's exactly what she said
Dirty:i love u crazy because u r sincere that is your best quality always has been since like day 2 meeting u, remember when u helped that homeless man and the joy u had and vigor u did it with u need that
Me:I tend to become so stiff when I get to the door like i AM reading a prompt yea, but I feel like I have to be begging these ppl like the tables have turned
Dirty:ahhhhh yes and with that u have gained empathy
Me:now I am the homeless person of sort trying to convince them and I guess that's here the problem is. I feel like this is such a good cause that in a way I feel desperate to get these people to help when I should not
Dirty:and an understanding how that man felt and how r kids feel dependent
Me:yea, that's how they feel I am sure, everyone seeing their flaws and trying to get
others to believe in them and their cause that is tough
Dirty:yes and that will make u better u have to let go of your pride and humble yourself god love that
Me:yea but how Dirty? I believe in what I am doing but when I speak it comes out so jumbled and a bit insincere
Dirty:because u have to not think that these people r looking down at u or like u r a peddler u have to stop selling something u have to sell YOU that is it it is you that does it and your humility
Me: YOU ARE AWESOME!!
Dirty:u know what else dont make it a job pink dont worry about success or failure try to make a difference
Me:I am not I don't really care for the money
Dirty:just be you like u talk to me i know that but part of you is concerned about performing which means u have a hang up be the sincere pink show em the passion
Me:What's the main thing for me is trying to prove to the people that I work with and work for that I can do it too, when that should probably not be my intention, but I just want them to see that I am just as good at it as they all are
Dirty:and the only way is to be u u have your own style everyone does
Me: Yea, true
Dirty:i was sold on u right away
Me:lol, haahaha
Dirty:u have to think that every person u talk to is ME
ME: so pretend it's u, and just realize that in everyone there is goodness and people genuinely wants to help
Dirty:u keep doing it for God and u wont fail yes and they want to help some people cant
Me: true
Dirty:but u still give em that same sincerity cuz they may change their mind make it me smile and be beautiful cuz u r
Me:lol, yes
Dirty:and full of God cuz u r and u will be successful just get that first one and u will be on your way dont worry about what anyone thinks do it for God.
Me:Yes, I think this job is going to be a great learning and growing experience as well
Dirty:it will it will and it takes a tremendous amount of humility
Me:Yes, I think this job is going to be a great learning and growing experience as well
Dirty:it will it will and it takes a tremendous amount of humility
Me:Thanks for your sincre and inspirational words Dirty, I needed that b/c I felt so discouraged about today
Dirty:awww u r the best and if u ever need me i got u smile silly
Me:lol, thanks
Dirty:let me know how it goes just make at least one person me and u will do great
Me:ok you can go, I am going to re-read what you wrote so it can sink in some more Dirty
Dirty:
Dirty:

No comments:
Post a Comment