Thursday, June 9, 2011

Atlantis and the beginning of Earth

There are many things I agree with about this story, I have done another post a few weeks back with the beginning of time and Jesus/Edgar Cayce and what took place and it is practically the same as in this vdeo minus a few information added/missing.

Comment to the Person who Posted the Video: No offense I like the video so far but you mention that you were told you are very important to the future.  NEWSFLASH:We all are!!  I hate when people try to make themselves feel like they are the only one who matters or are more special bc they know a bit more kinda like the Illuminati.  We are all the same and have the same potential and importance.  Everyone wants to feel like they are special, that is why the Illuminati was formed in the first place, to seem like they are special and to keep "regular people out."

Ohmygosh, this video is quite interesting.  I had briefly heard about Donald Trump
 issue with Obama not being born in the U.S. and not showing his birth certificate but I did not pay it any mind.  I am not saying that he was not born here and that Donald is right but there are definitely doubts there as well now, that were not cleared up.  I was not born here, and even I think it's quite strange, if there were so much of a doubt why was he put in office, and obviously there are people covering this up if it is true that he was not born in America, interesting.

I just had an Epiphany what if Donald Trump was just used in the plot as a way to bring up this birth certificate topic to help divert people's attention off of the whole debt issue/war issue.  I do not like to speculate without facts, so what I will say for now and what I have always been saying is there is something really fishy going on, just look at this story.
When I heard Osama was dead to me it felt really staged, they planned the hour and time when the news would break.  Late at night was perfect timing.  It is a set up, I knew that or I felt that before I even did the research.  It was so sad to see how many people were gloating over the death of a patsy.  Even if he was not a patsy, I just did not find the whole scheme appealing.  Osama was one of the biggest scapegoats.









No comments:

Post a Comment