The more I learn about these things and open my mind the more I am disgusted by the authorities
who hide these things from us. We are all capable of knowing this information, it is what it is. At least
inform the public so they will know what to expect. Instead people like Phil Schneider, Al Bielek, Duncan Cameron, Preston, and others are cast out as fake to get us to not believe. The truth is always there. I am ready to shine light on these phenomena as well, which I am alreay doing, but I am learning these things as I go. To me I am all about love, peace and harmony and in some ways I believe shining the light on these things is going to cause a big battle, b/c many egos will be hurt. But I believe in the truth, and my intentions are not to cause any problems or division but I cannot control how some egos will react b/c they have put so much stock into hiding the truth. They somehow believe they are elite because they know these information and have all of the evidence but are hiding it from the general public. I will say to everyone to just question all things(even my statement), not necessarily in a doubtful way but keep an open mind and do some research, the truth is there once you are ready to learn it. Just know they can kill the body but not the soul, and killing the body will not stop the truth from coming out. I believe I am learning all of these mysteries for a reason, I will help shine light on the truth whether it is through this blog or something bigger. At this moment I am still in the learning phase.
The authorities are saying there are no aliens, no UFO's and dismissing all claims and videos. But why is it whenever there are UFO citing and unknown crashes the military are the first people to go in? These are the questions we need to be asking. For someone who do not believe, why are they the first ones out there, why must they block off the area and take the supposed "non-UFO's" away. It's like Santa Claus we know he is not real so if someone is saying Santa Claus just landed in Florida, who would care? No one would have the need to go rushing to Florida because we know Santa Claus is not real, especially the military can you imagine the military going to Florida to see Santa Claus. So the issue is why are they so hush hush, why do they continually rush out during these citing if they don't believe?
I believe it was Roswell New Mexico in the 1947 that a supposed UFO was found and the military came in and moved the evidence and had the whole issue as hush hush. Then in 1997 or so they released a statement saying nothing was found it was just a balloon or something like that. Give me a break if it was only a air balloon or what not why was there a need for the military to clean it up, isn't that the garbage man's duty? How nice of them to clean up random mess that the city could have easily taken care of. All I am saying is just do some research, there are plenty that the media will not tell us or the gov't. I am even surprise these videos I have on my blog is out there. But the truth is there if you look and ask the right questions. Just question everything and keep an open mind.
Why do so many of us watch ufo's videos and stories even though we may not believe it's the truth. It is because we are curious, I just started questioning these phenomena as well because I was an unbeliever and called everyone who made these claims a lunatic. But there are no lunatics, people's reality may be different from ours but that's no reason to call them crazy. Back to the point we watch/read ufo/alien stories because we are curious. We may dismiss them but there is some part of us maybe unconsciously that know something is going on even though we may not put our fingers on it right away and dismiss the claims.
5:20 and on is why they killed him so soon after this talk.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/18533780/PHILIP-SCHNEIDER-Government-Secrets-Revealed
No comments:
Post a Comment