Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dirty Funny Jokes hahahaha(I am in a silly mood tonight)

Q: What is the difference between a drug dealer and a
hooker?
A: A hooker can wash her crack and sell it again.

Q: Do you know how New Zealanders practice safe sex?
A: They spray paint X's on the back of the sheep that
kick!


Q: Why is divorce so expensive?
A: Because it's worth it!

Q: What do a Christmas tree and priest have in common?
A: Their balls are just for decoration.


Q: How do you find a blind man in a nudist colony?
A: It's not hard


Q: What's the difference between a girlfriend and a
wife?
A: 45 pounds.

Q: What's the difference between a boyfriend and a
husband?
A: 45 minutes.


Q: What is the difference between medium and rare?
A: Six inches is medium, ten inches is rare.

Teacher asked Tim, " Why is your cat at school today?"     Tim starts crying and says, " I heard my daddy tell my mom I'm going to eat that pussy when the kids go to school."

(hahahahahahahahhahahahaha LMAOOOOO hahahahahaha)

 



A man was seen fleeing down the hall of the hospital just before his operation.

"What's the matter?" he was asked.

He said, "I heard the nurse say, 'It's a very simple operation, don't worry, I'm sure it will be all right."

"She was just trying to comfort you, what's so frightening about that?"

"She wasn't talking to me. She was talking to the doctor."

No comments:

Post a Comment