Thoughts of the Conscious and Unconscious. ("Man constantly meets himself. Do good to those who have despitefully used you; and you overcome then in yourself what you have done to your fellow man.") "Be kind not in some great deed of heroism; not in some great speech or act that may be pointed to with pride-but rather in the little kindnesses from day to day." "Do your best and God will do the rest." "We do not take praise we give all praise and thanks to the Almighty God."
Sunday, January 16, 2011
God is so incredible and amazing
Whenever I think something is impossible he shows me all things are possible. I just had the best conversation with someone in the longest time. "Be extra kind to everyone you meet b/c you never know what battles that person is going through." So many doors and opportunities were open up just by 1 conversation. God is truly incredible and he has/have been working wonders in my life. Thank you Lord for your perpetual blessings. After Jamaica I will be going to Dubai and a few other countries in that part of the world to visit a friend . A year ago I did not even know about that place and now I have been invited to go there. I am so fricking excited!!! How fortunate I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment