Friday, January 21, 2011

Dutty Dancing


Jamaicans have taken dutty dancing to an ultimate new low. I am actually quite embarrassed, it's not even about dancing anymore but who can be the most lewd and improper. It is porn on the dance floor, the dancing look so thrasy and embarassing you cannot help but shake your head. The musical lyrics of the songs promote this new indecency. Dancing is about being discret, sensual and alluring in a demuring way. It is not about putting it all out there and practically phucking everyone you dance with. Gesh the state of mind of the entire country is in disarray when it comes to music and dancing. Jamaicans are the best dancers I have ever seen but these new dances and artist are an ultimate low. We need conscious music like Garnett Silk, and Bob Marley. But every song nowadays is about taking buddy and daggards. Can we say disgusting. When I think of dance Aaliyah's 4 page letter video comes to mind, and any of Sean Paul's video. Can we please remove people like vybz kartel and his entire posse from the music scene and from the damn country. I don't understand how in general the entire country can allow people like that to corrupt them. Females on a whole is disrespected, too bad they are busy dutty dancing to realize this.



No comments:

Post a Comment