Old San Juan
Our Hotel
Taken from Gustavo's camera phone
The best Part about Puerto Rico was Gustavo he is probably the most awesomiest, coolest, laid back, nicest person I have ever met he is just AWESOME to the highest degree. He is a mutual friend of one of our friend who could not make the trip. Gustavo hung out with us the entire stay and showed us all the local places/clubs on the Island. I love this guy! He is just simply amazing!
When we talk to each other since he doesn't know any English and although I took 3 and a half years
of Spanish all I remember is Hola and Como estas, and he knows I miss you hahaha that is all we say to each other and then there
is a big pause hahahaha.
When we talk to each other since he doesn't know any English and although I took 3 and a half years
of Spanish all I remember is Hola and Como estas, and he knows I miss you hahaha that is all we say to each other and then there
is a big pause hahahaha.




























No comments:
Post a Comment