Sunday, January 23, 2011

Funny comebacks lol

Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.

Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down..

Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.

Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.

Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.

Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Woman: Unfertilized.

Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.

Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?


It's impossible to believe that the sperm that created this child beat out 1,000,000 others.

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!

Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.

If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive.

I thought of you all day today. I was at the zoo.

He is living proof that man can live without a brain!





Once upon a time John, and Pamela lived in Canada .  His mother Jessica from America came to visit and she suspects of a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious.
Reading his mom's thoughts, John volunteered,"I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Pamela and I are just roommates."
Than about 3 days later Jessica heads back to America .
About 4 days later, Pamela came to John saying,"Ever since your mother left, I've been unable to find the silver sugar bowl.  You don't suppose she took it do you?"
"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure." So he sat down and wrote:

Dear mother,
I'm not saying that you "did" take the sugar bowl from my house,I'm not saying that you "did not" take it. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you left back to America .
Love
John.

Several days later, John received an email from his mother which
read:

Dear Son,

I'm not saying that you "do" sleep with Pamela, and I'm not saying that you "do not" sleep with her. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the sugar bowl by now.

Love,
Mom.(LMFAOOOOOOOO he's just been had!)

No comments:

Post a Comment