Saturday, January 1, 2011

Love, oh gosh darn I love that word

Love is the word that makes us get all gussy inside.  Oh how I love that word.  My first true love I must say was/is my little brother Brandon.  He is just the cutest and sweetest ever.  So cute and adorably grown is he. Everyone loves to hear the word 'Love' I mean come on, you just cannot help but think happy thoughts knowing you are loved.  And even though my brother squirms around and acts as though he hates that word I know deep down he is quite grateful to be so openly loved.  But what is love?  Love is the big word that's on every ones mind.  But to me it seems like the definition of love has been twisted around.  Love is in every single aspect of our lives.  I see the love in a strangers smile,  I cannot help but smile back.  Many may think you must be in a relationship to experience love, but that is not so, love would never dare be so bias.  Love lives within and is a part of us since the beginning of entities.  Love, love, love, love, oh how much I love that word.  




No comments:

Post a Comment