Thoughts of the Conscious and Unconscious. ("Man constantly meets himself. Do good to those who have despitefully used you; and you overcome then in yourself what you have done to your fellow man.") "Be kind not in some great deed of heroism; not in some great speech or act that may be pointed to with pride-but rather in the little kindnesses from day to day." "Do your best and God will do the rest." "We do not take praise we give all praise and thanks to the Almighty God."
Saturday, January 15, 2011
I love Cough Drops
I have not been sick in literally 4 years. I was talking to one of my friends about it a few weeks ago I guess I forgot to knock on wood b/c this cold is down on me. I am not one for medication really, I have never taken Advil or Tynelon b4. I just bought some Halls Triple Soothing action cough drops from CVS and they are working wonders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment