Thoughts of the Conscious and Unconscious. ("Man constantly meets himself. Do good to those who have despitefully used you; and you overcome then in yourself what you have done to your fellow man.") "Be kind not in some great deed of heroism; not in some great speech or act that may be pointed to with pride-but rather in the little kindnesses from day to day." "Do your best and God will do the rest." "We do not take praise we give all praise and thanks to the Almighty God."
Monday, January 10, 2011
Jamaica here I come
Out of all the Islands I have been to from Puerto Rico to the Bahamas naming a few, Jamaica by far is my favorite. I promise I am not being bias b/c I am from there but the people, the music, the food, and the Island itself is amazing. It is official I will be traveling back home for 2 months. Staying with my Grandma and Aunt. I cannot wait and they are just as excited as I am! The trip is schedule to be the first week of Feb. 2 months work free/rent free in the Island that I love, how can I ask for more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment