I try to live my life as though I was Forrest Gump. His outlook on life is incredible, not bothered by many things and can see the good in everything. Life is his. Some of the people we view as less fortunate are more well off than we can imagine. They are able to see the best in the world and are happy with the simple things. This goes out to all my Forrest Gumps out there. MUAH!!
Whenever I am feeling down I read Forrest Gump Quotes and they never fail to make me smile.
Forrest Gump: [in the Watergate hotel; on phone with security] Yeah, sir, you might want to send a maintenance man over to that office across the way. The lights are off, and they must be looking for a fuse box, 'cause them flashlights, they keep me awake. "
"Forrest Gump: That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County. And I figured, since I run this far, maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama. And that's what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going. "
"Mrs. Gump: Remember what I told you, Forrest. You're no different than anybody else is. Did you hear what I said, Forrest? You're the same as everybody else. You are no different.
Principal: Your boy's... different, Miz Gump. His IQ's 75.
Mrs. Gump: Well, we're all different, Mr. Hancock.
"Jenny Curran: Were you scared in Vietnam?
Forrest Gump: Yes. Well, I-I don't know. Sometimes it would stop raining long enough for the stars to come out... and then it was nice. It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was always a million sparkles on the water... like that mountain lake. It was so clear, Jenny, it looked like there were two skies one on top of the other. And then in the desert, when the sun comes up, I couldn't tell where heaven stopped and the earth began. It's so beautiful.
Jenny Curran: I wish I could've been there with you.
Forrest Gump: You were. "
"Forrest Gump: My Mama always said you've got to put the past behind you before you can move on. "
"Bumper Sticker Guy: [running after Forrest] Hey man! Hey listen, I was wondering if you might help me. 'Cause I'm in the bumper sticker business and I've been trying to think of a good slogan, and since you've been such a big inspiration to the people around here I thought you might be able to help me jump into - WOAH! Man, you just ran through a big pile of dog ****!
Forrest Gump: It happens.
Bumper Sticker guy: What, ****?
Forrest Gump: Sometimes. "
"Mrs. Gump: Vacation's when you go somewhere... and you don't ever come back. "
Jenny Curran: Do you ever dream, Forrest, about who you're gonna be?
Forrest Gump: Who I'm gonna be?
Jenny Curran: Yeah.
Forrest Gump: Aren't-aren't I going to be me? "
"Forrest Gump: So what are you doing in New York, Lt. Dan?
Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: I am living off the government tit! Sucking it dry! "
lol
"Principal: [after Mrs. Gump had been entertaining him] You're momma sure does care about your education, son.
Principal: [Forrest remains quiet] You don't say much do you?
Young Forrest Gump: [imitates the noises he has just heard] eh, eh, eh, eh, eh... "
hahahaha
Forrest Gump: One day it started raining, and it didn't quit for four months. We been through every kind of rain there is. Little bitty stingin' rain... and big ol' fat rain. Rain that flew in sideways. And sometimes rain even seemed to come straight up from underneath. "
hahaha lol, whoever made this movie was a genius
"[Jenny has told Forrest that she has an incurable disease and the doctors don't know what to do]
Forrest Gump: You could come home with me, to my house in Greenbow, Jenny, you and little Forrest. If you're sick I'll take care of you.
Jenny Curran: Will you marry me, Forrest?
Forrest Gump: Okay... "
LMFAOO hahaha only Forrest!
"Forrest Gump: [to Jenny] They're sendin me to Vietnam...
[Jenny is dispondent]
Forrest Gump: ...It's this whole other Country "
"Forrest Gump: Me and Jenny goes together like peas and carrots. "
LMAO hahaha
"Forrest Gump: When I was in China on the All-American Ping Pong team, I just loved playing ping-pong with my Flexolite ping pong paddle. "
LOL
"Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?
Forrest Gump: I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir. "
"Forrest Gump: Lieutenant Dan, what are you doing here?
Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: I'm here to try out my sea legs.
Forrest Gump: But you ain't got no legs, Lieutenant Dan.
Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: [mildly irritated, but understanding] Yes... yes, I know that. You wrote me a letter, you idiot! "
HAHAHAHA LMAO, ONLY FORREST COULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT
Forrest Gump: DONE, DRILL SERGEANT!
Drill Sergeant: GUUUUUUMP! Why did you put that weapon together so quickly, Gump?
Forrest Gump: [confused] You told me to, Drill Sergeant?
Drill Sergeant: Jesus H. Christ!
[looks at stopwatch]
Drill Sergeant: This is a new company record! If it wouldn't be such a waste of a damn-fine enlisted man I'd recommend you for OCS! You are gonna be a general someday, Gump, now disassemble your weapon and continue! "
"Bubba: Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it. "
"Forrest Gump: I gotta save Bubba! "
"Forrest Gump: And cause I was a gazillionaire, and I liked doin it so much, I cut that grass for free. "
I INSPIRE TO BE JUST LIKE FORREST
Mrs. Gump: You have to do the best with what God gave you. "
I LOVE THIS!!
Drill Sergeant: Gump! What's your sole purpose in this army?
Forrest Gump: To do whatever you tell me, drill sergeant!
Drill Sergeant: God damn it, Gump! You're a god damn genius! This is the most outstanding answer I have ever heard. You must have a goddamn I.Q. of 160. You are goddamn gifted, Private Gump. Listen up, people...
Forrest Gump: [narrates] Now for some reason I fit in the army like one of them round pegs. It's not really hard. You just make your bed real neat and remember to stand up straight and always answer every question with Yes, drill sergeant.
Drill Sergeant: ...Is that clear?
Forrest Gump: Yes, drill sergeant!"
"Forrest Gump: He should not be hitting you, Jenny. "
"Forrest Gump: Lieutenant Dan. Ice cream "HAHAHA
"Bubba: Have you ever been on a real shrimp boat?
Forrest Gump: No, but I've been on a real big boat. "
"Forrest Gump: When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go, you know, I went.
Elderly Southern Woman on Park Bench: And so, you just ran?
Forrest Gump: Yeah. "
Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: Where are you boys from in the world?
Forrest Gump, Bubba: Alabama, sir!
Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: You twins?
Forrest Gump: No, we are not relations, sir. "
hahahahahahahaha LMFAOOOOOOOOO one of my favorite quotes of all time!
Forrest Gump: That's all I have to say about that. "
"Forrest Gump: Hello. I'm Forrest, Forrest Gump.
Recruit Officer: Nobody gives a hunky **** who you are, pus ball. You're not even a low-life, scum-sucking maggot. Get your ass on the bus, you're in the army now! "
"Jenny Curran: Have you ever been with a girl, Forrest?
Forrest Gump: I sit next to them in my Home Economics class all the time. "
"John F. Kennedy: Congratulations, how do you feel?
Forrest Gump: I gotta pee.
John F. Kennedy: [turning to camera] I believe he said he had to go pee. Heh heh. "
"Lyndon B. Johnson: [Putting medal on Forrest] America owes you a debt of gratitude, son. Now I understand you were wounded. Where were you hit?
Forrest Gump: In the buttocks.
Lyndon B. Johnson: Oh that must be a site.
[Whispering to Forrest]
Lyndon B. Johnson: I'd like to see that.
[Forrest shows him; Johnson walks away embarrassed]
Lyndon B. Johnson: God damn, son. "
"Abbie Hoffman: Tell us a little bit about the war, man.
Forrest Gump: The war in Vietnam?
Abbie Hoffman: [to audience] War in Viet-****ing-Nam!
[Audience cheers] "
"Jenny Curran: His name's Forrest.
Forrest Gump: Like me.
Jenny Curran: I named him after his daddy.
Forrest Gump: He got a daddy named Forrest, too?
Jenny Curran: You're his daddy, Forrest. "
LMFAOOO hahaha
"Forrest Gump: I'm sorry I ruined your New Year's Eve party, Lieutenant Dan. She tasted like cigarettes. "
Forrest Gump: Stupid is as stupid does. "
"Forrest Gump: You know it's funny what a young man recollects? 'Cause I don't remember bein' born. I don't recall what I got for my first Christmas and I don't know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world. "
"Fat Man at Bench: It was a bullet, wasn't it?
Forrest Gump: A bullet?
Fat Man at Bench: That jumped up and bit you.
Forrest Gump: Oh, yes sir. Bit me right in the buttocks. They said it was a million dollar wound, but the army must keep that money 'cause I still haven't seen a nickel of that million dollars. "
LMAO
"Bubba: My given name is Benjamin Buford Blue, but people call me Bubba. Just like one of them ol' redneck boys. Can you believe that?
Forrest Gump: My name's Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump. "
LMAO I Love Bubba
"[first lines]
Forrest Gump: Hello. My name's Forrest, Forrest Gump. You want a chocolate? "
"Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: Shoot, Forrest, shoot!!
Forrest Gump: I gotta pee! "
Forrest Gump: [narrating] If I'd a known that was the last time I was gonna talk to Bubba, I would of thought of something better to say.
Forrest Gump: Hi Bubba.
Bubba: Hey Forrest.
Forrest Gump: So Bubba was from Bayou la Batrie, Alabama, and his mama cooked shrimp. And her mama before her cooked shrimp, and her mama before her mama cooked shrimp, too. Bubba's family knew everything there was to know about the shrimpin' business. Forrest Gump: Mama always said, God is mysterious. He didn't turn Jenny into a bird that day. But instead - he had the po-lice say Jenny didn't have to stay in that house no more. She went to live with her grandma, just over on Creekmore Avenue. And that made me happy, because she was close. And some nights she'd sneak out and come on over to my house, because she said she was scared. It may have been because of her grandma's dog, or somethin'.

No comments:
Post a Comment