Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Even with all that I know, how is it possible that I am able to find the time to doubt lol

The Lord have shown and told me all I need to know.  Knowledge and wisdom was what I prayed for and he has blessed me abundantly with both.  The purpose of life was revealed, and even after all of that I still found the time to doubt lol.  What is wrong with me hahaha.  Sometimes I have to laugh out loud.  My co-workers are staring and we all brust out laughing haahahaha. Life!!!

You ask what is the purpose of life?  The purpose of life is to love no matter what circumstances we are in.  To show love and compassion to others while experiencing different scenarios and life experiences.  Our ultimate goal is to eventually be one with the oneness who have created us.  We continue to come to earth or other planets to learn these lessons, promising that this time will be better than the last.  But somehow our goal get bundled up with the hecticness of what this life can offer.  We have forgotten.  And how fortunate I am that the purpose was revealed once again.

We put our self into different scenarios for learning experiences and then curse the Father when those experiences become difficult, when in actuality it is all our choice.  We are here to learn, experience, overcome and love.  Karma comes full force around, what you do unto others you also do unto yourself.  No deed goes unnoticed, and it is never too late to get back on the path you are meant to be on.  In your heart of heart you know whether or not you are working to your full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment