Friday, January 21, 2011

Favorite dance videos/Videos

This guy is so fine and the best dougie dancer
The best dancing doll ever
Usain Bolt's dance
This is the most sexiest, sensual video I have seen. I cannot take
my eyes off the ladies.  This video is just a well made video.
He is so appealing to the eyes.  This guy has really grown up.  He can
sing/dance WOW>  And I am not really a Chris Brown fan.  But he has
definitely grown up lol, at least look wise.
To me this is the Sexiest guy in the world.  He is so fricking
Gorgeous!!! He can sing and dance two of the best
talents to have.  He is soooooo damn FINE! The
coolest thing about humans is how good they can look lol.
Another Maxwell video.  The main girl
in this video is gorgeous as well.
This is my favorite live performance, Joss Stone is
incredible at singing, and she is just working the crowd.
I love how confident she was when she came out and that she was bare foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment